How bad are replica side skirts + rear valances?

HooliganSKATE

This coming year after winter I'm planning to get my car repainted and get body damage fixed. While doing so I want to get ITR sideskirts, rear valances, an ITR spoiler, and possibly a new front lip (my ebay lip is a flexed funny from my bad front bumper. I will probably be attempting to find a nicer OEM front bumper as well, because mine is broken and held together with screws and such under the lip..

My question is, with the ITR sideskirts and rear valances how bad are the replicas? Because I'll have the car at the body shop being painted and worked on, I figure that if ITR reps aren't that bad I would maybe just go with those if the body shop can work their magic on them to get them to fit good.

Has anyone bought either of those two as reps, I'm curious as to what the actual quality of some of the better reps is like, and what issues they have. I don't know that I'll be able to afford oem parts of those, but if I have to I suppose I'd just have to wait until I could.

Any input is appreciated!

Evan

R13

The other asshole
I've seen some good ones and some bad ones, I know there are some people here with actual experience with them so whenever they get up and post...

If you do decide to get reps though I would see if Bayson R has any, They usually have the better quality reps.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Side skirts fit the best...Rear replicas are the pain in the as s and leave the most gaps no matter how good they come they are always off....Same as front lip alignments...both front and back are almost always off with some 1/8 in gap or 1./4 in so some adjustment is needed regardless.

just depends on how much work your wanting to put it. I wish i would have went with the Wings west lip kit.

In any case...i spent 45 bucks on front lip...110 on rear lip and 220 for the side skirts.

HooliganSKATE

I've seen some good ones and some bad ones, I know there are some people here with actual experience with them so whenever they get up and post...

If you do decide to get reps though I would see if Bayson R has any, They usually have the better quality reps.
Are these bad boys what I'm lookin for? http://www.ebay.com/itm/94-01-Integra-2dr-Optional-Type-R-Style-Side-Skirts-PP-/351150850834?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item51c238c312&vxp=mtr

If so I'll just order them now since that's a hell of a deal

HooliganSKATE

Oh Nevermind, I misread what you posted, sorry! I'll get one of those bad boys too then

Sent from a birds insides using a typewriter

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Looks good OG, thanks for the picture and input!

Sent from a birds insides using a typewriter
Thanks, man.
So are these a direct replacement for the ones on the car or do these go over the top of the existing ones?
Well, apart from the sideskirts, there is nothing existing to cover besides the bumpers. Mine didn't require removing anything before installing tho. I kinda think the OEM ITR sideskirts replace the OEM standard skirts, but I'm no accountant.