Spec D Intake/Exhaut Recommendation?

omegaZ87

Hi everyone,

I am looking to make some minor performance upgrades on my integra gsr and I am on a bit of a budget so I wanted to ask what everyone thought about Spec D products. I was surprised how their products were a fraction the price of other brands, and wanted to ask if they really were decent quality parts at a good price or just some cheap garbage that I should avoid all together?

Please let me know your thoughts.

The first thing I was looking to get was 2.5 inch wide exhaust system and cold air intake to go with the type R header a friend gifted to me. The price for both is under 150.

Last edited:

Nick_C78

Balling on a budget and want a bang for your buck performance gain? Buy a b16 trans. You can find them for under $500 and they won't cause emissions issues or get you tickets for being too loud. It will also increase your acceleration way more than an exhaust and intake would. If I could go back to when I first started modding I would have done the transmission first.

omegaZ87

Balling on a budget and want a bang for your buck performance gain? Buy a b16 trans. You can find them for under $500 and they won't cause emissions issues or get you tickets for being too loud. It will also increase your acceleration way more than an exhaust and intake would. If I could go back to when I first started modding I would have done the transmission first.
got a link to where I can find one? What should I expect to pay for installation?