2nd Gen Roll Call!

SKUNK2_DA9

[/url][/IMG]

1990 INTEGRA RS B18A1 WITH GSR INTERNALS, PORT AND POLISHED SKUNK 2 MANI, DUMPED ON SKUNK 2 PRO S COILOVERS. KONIG WHEELS, JDM FRONT CLIP WITH ALUMAFIBER FENDERS AND JDM REAR BUMPER.

ALL SKUNKED OUT.....

HandOver-FIST

91 Integra LS
B20Z
Venom Injectors
Vortex Fuel Rail
DC 4-2-1 Header with the heat wrap
R2R GT2 Exhaust
Cheap Intake with K&N filter
Dropped on K-Sport fully adjustable Coilovers
not sure what brand rims(16's)

Its my first Integra

Last edited:

dlo253

Straighten that license plate, and fix that hatch n ur good. Looks like a decent platform, what are your plans for it?

JobotDestroy

Resident thug
Zupo!!!

Hello new to this site im usually a mazda guy but no clean mazdas in my area and this car was a steal! My new project, her name is zupo lol cause its on her plates. anyways she has a B16A swap, YS1 lsd trans, 92-93 gsr ecu (obd 0 to obd 1), Skunk 2 manifold, jdm one piece lights, jdm xsi cluster, after market rear control arms, c pillar bar, rear strut bar, aluminum half radiator, and more that i cant think of. theres some botched work here and there but the swap is very clean motor is super healthy trans shifts silky smooth. Its going to be slow but i plan to get her all cleaned up and basically make her a XSI since most of the stuff is there. Dont plan to add many mods maybe coilover supension down the road. She needs seats badly!!