black friday..

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
Nah I gotta work :l or else I would be there super early! but I'm already done Christmas shopping!

95B20Teg

NFKTD TEG
damn.. thas early chrismass shopping... ey.. i wonder if any shops got deals for black friday?? like performance shopss.. that would be bad!

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
^HAHAHA man unfortunately i have seen it TOO many times in my life and im only 18! but are you really saving anything going out that early?

corona88

I work sears as a electronic salesman and I normally work a 5am to 10 pm shift. Been doing that for 4 years now. And yea you can get bad ass deal if you know what your buying.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Fuck black Friday. I don't participate in any of that crap. It's not anywhere near worth the time or hassle

corona88

Fuck black Friday. I don't participate in any of that crap. It's not anywhere near worth the time or hassle
For the most part it is a waste of time. But like I said if you know what you want and have done your research then you can. For example we have a 40 " a500 samsung 1080p for 700. That's a very good deal. Maybe not worth waking up at 5 but its still a badass sale we also have 10 other tvs like this one going dirt cheap, blu-rays players, amps, htibs and so forth.

corona88

For the most part it is a waste of time. But like I said if you know what you want and have done your research then you can. For example we have a 40 " a500 samsung 1080p for 700. That's a very good deal. Maybe not worth waking up at 5 but its still a badass sale we also have 10 other tvs like this one going dirt cheap, blu-rays players, amps, htibs and so forth.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
any amazing deals on 22" flat screens? i need one for my dorm.