Slamming my teg

g0tsh0p0w619

Team ShoPow San Diego!
Yo I'm on Skunk2 Pro Series with a cf spoon front lip. My lip is about a ciggarette pack off the ground. I still have a long way down in my coilovers and prolly will just drag on the ground If adjusted them all the way down. If you also want a front lip with a low ground clearance is this lip made from japan called Charge speed really nice and put really nice hole in your pocket! Dont knnow if they already making replicas, if you can cheaper replicas go for it!

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
http://www.jdmcarboy.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=17_18_137_564_565&products_id=2059

Is this as big as the jdp spoon style lip?

I can't find the jdp spoon style lip anywere were can i find it at?
that won't fit your front bumper. you have a 92 front bumper on yours.

www.jdpengineering.com you can order direct from their site. you can also get an "OE1" lip, that sits ALMOST as low as the "Spoon Style" lip

g0tsh0p0w619 (with the nice, Bloody Panda) click his link, the link he posted is of a ChargeSpeed replica for a 90-91 bumper. UNFORTUNATELY, for him, it won't fit his bumper as is. He's got a 92-93 spec bumper, and its noticeably different. ****EDIT**** actually, the link he posted claims to be a real CS lip. I doubt it, as the LEGIT ChargeSpeed lip is extremely hard to find for DA's.

how tall is that iPod nano? i guarantee it wouldn't get under mine, lol.

kid_DA

b-series or nothing
You can also check jdmcarboy.com .. They have a couple of lip for both DA bumper styles..

kid_DA

b-series or nothing
My boy got some stuff for his eg from there .. Didn't order it online he went to the shop.. But I don't know how good they really are.. So my bad if I gave a bad info.

g0tsh0p0w619

Team ShoPow San Diego!
dont ever order from jdmcarboy.... :D
yeah they use to be legit and now I ordered a rear datum1 tow hook for one of my hommees b day and till now i hevent recieved it yet and its been almost two months. I'm actually filing a dispute with them.

tilegend

My boy got some stuff for his eg from there .. Didn't order it online he went to the shop.. But I don't know how good they really are.. So my bad if I gave a bad info.
yeah their storefront is fine but as far as keeping up with their online business.... forget about it.

kid_DA

b-series or nothing
Wow... that's good to know ... most of the time I try to get stuff from the shop .. Online has always been odd to me ... its hard to come up on cash so I have to play it safe..

kid_DA

b-series or nothing
Look at the wings west lip kit .. I have it .. The side skirts give it a good look
The front is the mugen style lip for the DA.. Or if you know some one who knows how to work fiber glassthe can make a custom one how low you want it

Racinghondaboi

Im pretty much a noob at this car thing, but total how much should it cost to get a 93 ls down a couple inches from stock? And whats the lowest legally?

pepsilude

Im pretty much a noob at this car thing, but total how much should it cost to get a 93 ls down a couple inches from stock? And whats the lowest legally?
depends on the quality you want. you can do it for free by cutting your springs (this shouldn't even be an option) or a few thousand for a whole coilover set up. legally, i don't think they even want you to modify you suspension.

depends on the quality you want. you can do it for free by cutting your springs (this shouldn't even be an option) or a few thousand for a whole coilover set up. legally, i don't think they even want you to modify you suspension.

umm....Tein Basic Dampers are around $900, similar set ups from other companies like Function Form and Omni are similar in price as well. Yes, for a fully adjustable set up your looking more in the $1300+ price range, but he only mentioned wanting to lower it, not have adjustable dampening.

In Va, any modification to your vehicle that isnt OEM, or OEM replacement quality and style is illegal.

Last edited: