Muffler Advice?

'93B16

I recently bought a 1992 Integra with a B16A swap. I want to know what muffler i should install?

g3teg97

Super Moderator
You need to do some research. Please use the search function because there is tons of info here.

J_Jay_B

teg driver
do a full catback, its way worth it, and i would do a WS2 exhaust, i wish i would have

'93B16

The only problem is they don't make a WS2 system for a 92'. Only 94' and up, sadly. Also i want a muffler that sits like the stock one did, the actual muffler isn't even seen. Just the tip.

DarkDB1

RSR Exmag... A friend had one of those in his DA. It's a stock location kind of exhaust and it sounds pretty good. It's not to loud or to quiet.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I have the RS*R on my civic, and I'm buying one for my Integra. RS*R = sexy time.

Tho I agree with g3teg97. This topic has been covered numerous times. Search is your friend.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Pretty sure the Ex-Mag is hard to find for the G2 right now, some are saying it's discontinued.

J_Jay_B

teg driver
when i said WS2 exhaust i meant buy the muffler and have a shop make some pipes. im full custom all the way on my catback