eBay thread

Blackassassin

LS=Likely Slow
got a header from ebay what a load of shit. so i saved up and got a DC header and sold the ebay one to some dumbass for 200.00

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Acura of Escondido was awesome but they deleted their store.
I bought my Comptech short ram from them. Transaction went smooth.

I've bought so many parts and other stuff in general on Ebay it's hilarious! I'll make a list....

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
OK, this is just stuff I've bought for the Integra, and all the stereo stuff I've bought:

Spoon cams - Spoon cam gears - Spoon heat barrier tape - ITR valve springs - Portflow valve springs -
2 Toda timing belts - Eibach Pro Kit - Comptech SRI - JDM ITR valve cover - JDM ITR oil cap - Civic Si valve cover - all red tails - clear corners - amber corners - Spoon shift knob

PPI PC4400 amp - PPI PC650 amp - PPI EQ31 equalizer - PPI FRX456 crossover - JL Audio 10W3 sub - JL Audio 12W6 sub - Alpine 7894 head unit

Dang, I thought it would be more, lol. You can get all kinds of good stuff on Ebay and not get burned if your careful. You can save mad dough! I think to this day the Spoon cams are the most expensive thing I've ever bought on Ebay. They were like $725 shipped bout 6 years ago.

Groundfx

As a seller and buyer of Acura parts on EBAY, if you read the listings well enough and ask any questions you might have before buying you usualy will be satisfied with what your getting. Most of the time it's used by bargain hunters.

Groundfx

I've bought as well as sold on EBAY, my user name is KENNEDY4712. I always try to be as accurate as possible when I describe what I'm selling, but there are those that are in it for a quick buck only. If your not sure of what you see, ask questions.

ohsoJDM

I got a set of front and rear drilled and slotted brembo rotors for like 160 and they shipped fast too. You can definitely find good stuff. but you have to be careful

DC-jef

Ebay Seller

Have you guys bought from "jdm-in-stock"? He's seems to be hell of a good seller, but i searched him on the forums and nothing came up. Just wondering if anyone on here has bought from him. Thats all.

CortezBanks

Have you guys bought from "jdm-in-stock"? He's seems to be hell of a good seller, but i searched him on the forums and nothing came up. Just wondering if anyone on here has bought from him. Thats all.
i dont buy from ebay, its usually gargabe, depending on what you buy

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
amazing seller, i bought from him in the middle of the day like about 3:30 on a monday afternoon and he shipped it to ups right after payment was recieved via pay pal. i recieved the package in monterey ca at 10:00am thursday. 3 day shiping from phoenix az to monterey ca. excelent seller. me and wite2nr both buy from them. (i bought a aem SRI) his prices are good too i got mine for about $107

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
cool, nice to see you did enough research and looking around to find what you needed.

Thats an incredible price too

mattclark08

UTI-NTI Alumni
they are located really close to me here in nc. i went to their salvage yard and they have everything. ive bought a few things from them and they always have good deals. i would recommend them too.