oil soaked spark plugs help

eugene1gsr2000

sanchez
Nah, just today had alot of oil in spark plug cylinder, and after changing the tube seals" where valve cover meets the head"found out thats all it was.. 10$ autozone

I changed all four and suggest the same...Good luck, but not that hard, took me about 15mins

PuRpl3 Dc2

Nah, just today had alot of oil in spark plug cylinder, and after changing the tube seals" where valve cover meets the head"found out thats all it was.. 10$ autozone

I changed all four and suggest the same...Good luck, but not that hard, took me about 15mins
I agree....:thumbs up

ohiojalil

ok thanks guys iam gonna buy a Valve Cover Gaskets Set today and install it and se if this does the trick ill take lots of pics to show you guys ...if only it wasnt 18 degrees out

Peenk_Ryda

Peenky- Duz It Right!
I have the same problem, my spark plugs are soaked with oil... only thing is my car won't turn on without a jump start. I've had this oil in spark plugs problem for the longest time and my car would turn.. Checked my battery--- it's good. i went to autozone and they said the gasket is the issue... bought a new one, but i don't think sooo, but what does everyone else think? If it was the starter, it wouldn't start right? what else could it be?

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Did you put the new spark plug tube gaskets in? change plugs or clean them up, if not chances are they are not getting a good connection to the plug do to all the oil being on them.

mirrorimg

I have the same problem, my spark plugs are soaked with oil... only thing is my car won't turn on without a jump start. I've had this oil in spark plugs problem for the longest time and my car would turn.. Checked my battery--- it's good. i went to autozone and they said the gasket is the issue... bought a new one, but i don't think sooo, but what does everyone else think? If it was the starter, it wouldn't start right? what else could it be?
The only way for oil to get into the tubes is through the spark plug tube seals.

galiza27

check all the ground wires