Decal Roll Call

SlammedCivic

cabezzzdb8 said:
I got a I heart my DB sticker on my teg in the rear window with the MAd TyTe jdm tilt :lol: , and my next one will be the CI decal under it with the tilt too hhahahahahha LOL
hahaha I have the eat sleep honda decal with the "jdm tilt" on my bumper...I didn't realize it was jdm hahahaha I just knew that people kept askin me if I knew mah shit was tilted...now when they ask I'll just tell them it's JDM hahaha

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Sticker are ok if you have the products or if its a shop or store, then its kewl if you done work at the shop and shopped at the store. I just hate seeing GT-R and Vtec on other cars!!! I got a Topspeed Sticker b/c my best friend works there, inlinefour b/c I've got A lot of shit from them, a CI sticker, and Skunk2 under the rear taillights.

96 LS

as of right now i only have CI decals on both side windows...debating on whether or not to put the b series squad on the windshield, front center or on the back windshield..opinions?

also theres a mini shocker on my rearview :lol:

UNDERGROUNDAUTO

I agree that stickers look like doodoo, but I am debating puting a few on my car so I can collect the contingency money if I win an event at the track. doubtfulll , but ya never know!

g3teg97

Super Moderator
G3GirL said:
if you were really sponsored and it was necessary, then sure why not, whatever works. otherwise it's totally gay. my favorites are daily drivers that like to announce their goods with a gang of stickers from companies so crooks can have an easier shopping experience. 'JL Audio...GReddy...H&R..' blah blah blah Those scream "Take me, I've got the goodies!!"
Exaclty my thoughts. If you're sponsored you probably have a beater to drive around (or I would hope so) because I'm not that stupid to drive a car that has over 10k - 15k put into it. For shows, I guess it would be cool, but when you start putting those stickers on there and don't have the products, you become rice. To me, it looks like a walking billboard advertising your parts and begging someone to steal them.

Ominous G2 said:
I would get one of those "I heart old school" decals
I found those stickers one night and didn't bookmark the site and now I can't find them because I was going to get one for the G1. Let me know if you find them!

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
i got my stickers under my hood just like my dad does on his stang that way no ones sees them but me lol but i plan on getting the CI stickers on the back windshield and maybe a few other ones nuttin to much