Update W/ Pics also a few questions

*19TEG91*

"Come at me bro!"
ok so a while ago i asked a few questions and those who responded were deff a huge help.. but i did promise that i would upload pics and give an update.. so here it is.. updates first.. so for anyone that remembers reading my earlier posts i had a quite a few issues: starting, suspension, strange noises, and idling. well i listened to everyone's suggestions and i fix my starting issue. i did a bit of everything, changed spark plugs, plug wires, battery, air filter, and fuel filter. all of those didnt completely fix the prob but they deff helped. now after changing the throttle body and the dizzy and adjusting the dizzy and the throttle cable i've gotten it to where it starts almost the way it should. i think im going to change the fuel pump next.. as far as suspension the prev. owner failed miserably trying to lower it.. meaning he just heated the springs and left the shocks alone... over time and gravity dropping the car on the springs after bumps the springs ended up almost breaking through the top of the shocks.. i replaced those with ITR shocks and springs and now it still has the slammed look but not grinding and breaking the car anymore.. the noises i fixed with oil and other fluid changes.. the only issue that still remains is the idling one.. now iv'e been reading through threads, books, and the web tying to solve it.. i sealed up all vacuum leaks and adjusted my throttle cable.. its deff gotten better but its still there.. now other threads are talking about IACV.. im still learing as i go along... i dont know where that is nor do i know how to clean it.. google isnt much help either.. any help there would be awesome and appreciated.. thats all for updates.. now for the pics.. she may be ugly now but shes a work in progress and i refuse to quit..

mikes92ls

The iacv is located right behind your intake manifold it should have like 3 hoses going to it n 2you 10mm bolts or also if you are having an idle problem then it could be your o2 sensor going bad but then you'd have a check engine light on. Good luck