Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
NS500 different than the NSR500? No way... :rolf:

Honda did make some boxy shit in the 80s though. The RC24 is a good example.

Also pretty much anything that was out at the same time as the RC30 :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
That FZRR though :lol:

I'm getting so sick of people trashing 999/749's on Instagram by turning them into this "custom" shit...

Buy a god damn monster if you want a naked Ducati.

94RS

No fucks given.
Now you see why Buell owners hate when they're stripped down to build a chopper.... Buy a fucking Sportster

94RS

No fucks given.
Those new Rebels are using CBR 300/500 engines.... They look even goofier than the old 250 though :lol:

The old 250s clean up alright as bobbers. Still wouldn't buy one, but it's not terrible :lol:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I think the new Rebels are good intro to motorcycles for beginners that dont know what they want, but still want to ride.

Though I may be biased considering I sell them now lol :lol:

Speaking of, you guys got any tips on what I should know to sell them well, or will you just shit all over Ducati Honda and KTM?

Funny story tho, they didnt warn me that this guy who came in whos a bigger guy like me has came in before with the same request. Basically, he bought a little Chinese moped that actually has pedals as well, but he wants to go on the freeway, so he keeps looking at the used kawasaki z125 we have and wants to trade his scooter in for half the value of the z125. To go on the freeway. And you guys shit on me for my ktm I bought within reason...

94RS

No fucks given.
We shit on you for the KTM because it's super easy to annoy you :rolf:. That guy wanting to buy a Z125 to go on the freeway is a fucking moron, and I'm sure neither kert or myself would have no problem telling him that. What's he gonna do, chase down a guy with a (nearly) liter v-twin on his moped? :lol:

I highly doubt the fucking guy has a bike license if he's trying to go from a moped to a Z125. They're good little bikes, pretty big following in Thailand just like the Grom, but definitely a strictly city bike. Bare minimum to go on the interstate would be a Ninja 250/Rebel 250. Something that can at least hold 60 in a headwind.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Well I'm glad we're on the same page. We have some policy that if someone buys a bike, they can ride it for no more than 10 miles, and if they dont like it, then they can bring it back for full refund.

I havent been cleared on all the do and do nots of this business, but honestly the guy needs to get rid of the current scooter on his own, and just buy some cheat shit on craigslist, but I'm only trying to operate within the limits of our company. Obviously we dont carry every bike. Although maybe I should put him on a Rebel 300, inexpensive and I doubt you could fuck up on that

94RS

No fucks given.
If the guy is looking at the Z125, he probably wants something with that street fighter/sport bike look. It wouldn't make sense to try to sell him a cruiser.

That to me is like going to buy an F150 and the dealer tries to sell you a Taurus instead. (First thing I could think of, it's late :lol: )

You could try to upsell him on a CB300F though. Same engine and roughly the same price as the Rebel, and has the same style of the Z125.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
f***tards shouldn't be allowed to own certain bikes.
I'm glad we were just talking about this, because this popped up in the Buell FB group.... And was quickly deleted afterwards.

Of course it's owned by a guy in Germany that has 3 other XB's

R13

The other asshole
What in the actual meme loving fuckery is that...

And what the hell is with the bars? :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Apparently the sport bike wasn't cruiser enough.... The Hypercharger somewhat looks like it belongs on a Sportster, but not an XB.

Also notice the S2000 starter button on the air box lid. Because ya know, the starter button is in such an inconvenient place from the factory.

And that screen that replaced the gauges? Using that for a rear view camera....