Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
It looked pretty cool actually. Wish I had come up with the money at the time. Wasn't anything to show off, but for 2k it was a cool little bike.

R13

The other asshole
I can assure you if I ever did buy one I wouldn't be living here. I never wanna go back to driving a Honderp while I'm here... People respect me in the ferds, people acted like something was wrong with me in the geezer. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
And you actually give a fuck what those cousin loving hicks think? Tell them to go fuck themselves...

R13

The other asshole
Not really... I just like that they get the fuck out of my way in the big 4x4 or the loud ass derpstang. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Put it back together and it wouldn't start, took it back apart and put the noid light back in, started running again.

The FI light is acting weird as fuck. Blinks 9 times (Which I believe is the IAT sensor that I have unplugged), but when I pull the clutch in it stays on solid until I let go, then it goes back to blinking.

R13

The other asshole
Me and a dude I've been chatting with about it who works on sportbikes and builds cafe bikes on Instagram have pretty much determined that the ecu is in fact bad.

Makes sense. The night before this started I accidentally started it while it was still plugged up to the charger, so I probably blew something in the ecu.

R13

The other asshole
Nothing on there, but there's a couple on eBay with good return policies. If by chance it didn't fix it I could send it back for just the cost of shipping.