Password:JDM- DO NOT USE

treeafodo

Austin
Well, I'm usually not one to do this, but I'm getting sick and tired of PW:JDM. I've done quite a few orders from them for stuff that is sold out on other places. I've had multiple orders go right, but ever since they moved to their new location I've had nothing but problems. First my Spoon covers, then OEM DC window visors, now my subframe brace.

First my Spoon Reservoir covers- I placed an order with them , they shipped everything out. When I received the package the reservoir covers were missing. I called them up and they told me they were sold out, and they meant to refund me for them. About a month after that phone call I finally got the refund. And I bought the item from another retailer.

Second my OEM Integra Window visors- I placed an order and heard nothing from them for a very long time. After a month I emailed them and they said they would ship them out within a few days. Nothing. So after waiting some more I still did not have a confirmation that they shipped it so I opened a dispute on Paypal 44 days after the purchase date so that I was still covered. They shipped them out the very next day...

Now the same thing is going on with my ASR brace- I ordered it on November 15th and it says on their site they ship goods out 1-2 days after the payment has been completed. It has been over a month again so I opened a dispute. Watch them ship it within a few days...

For a large company I find this unacceptable, especially after emailing the customer saying they will ship it out. After I receive my brace I will not be dealing with PW:JDM ever again. I would advise everyone else against it as well. Their prices are terrible, customer support sucks, and lately they haven't been shipping their goods. I use them only for items I can't get somewhere else, but now I'm done with them completely.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Wow, sorry to hear that. Thanks for giving everyone a head's up. Maybe they're having issues since they moved, or for the holidays. Still, screwing up your order three times in a row is hard to chalk up to a fluke.

Ryan659

jhpusa.com man. Got my brace and lower tie bar from them with zero problems. Actually received the tie bar early. Ordered it on Thursday, received it on Saturday when the expected delivery was Tuesday!

But Justin or Matt are the usual go to guys initially.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I haven't ordered from PW: JDM in years. I only bought two items from there. JDM ITR shift boot & JDM Si-VTEC turn signal lenses. Both times I drove there since it's only 15 minutes away from my house. No issues back then, but I guess they're fucking up now. Hit me up for parts next time!

treeafodo

Austin
JHPusa won't accept international orders so I have to deal through a middleman. I never had a problem with them until they moved locations, ever since then it's been nothing but problems.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Word I've had problems with them years ago, they were really good at first but went downhill quickly once they started dealing in trendy shit.

ssbpdc2R

I think of Pwjdm just as rota... Knocking off everyones parts. I see some of there replica parts sell for more than the real deal

CGC

I refuse to use pwjdm as well. They are garbage anymore, piss poor customer service, site is never updated with parts they actually have in stock, or parts listed are broken and take them 3 weeks to finally refund me once they find said wheels in their warehouse and are fuxored to hell. Stay away from them!

dlo253

just make them. it is hella easy. just need a headlight plug from an EG then use the stock wires with that plug. Free99 right there.