Need some motor mount help fo my DA..

M.R.'s93DA

So i have 93 DA with a swapped B18B1. my drive side mount is DONE FOR. i bought a stock one for now jus to fix it till i buy a solid, but the stock mount doesnt fit. found someone witha solid mount and that one didnt fit. Have no clue why neither of them fit but none of my honda/integra buddies can figure it out. couple automotive shops dont no. jus trying to figre it out so i dont have to make a custom one...

Prozon

Kris
In what way do they not fit? Does it look the same? If it doesn't fit you probably don't have the right mount.

M.R.'s93DA

the mounts do not look the same. i dont no what kind of mount is in my car rite now. but i ordered the stock mount and it doesnt fit. also the aftermarket solid mount didnt fit.. when i put the stock or the solid mount on its like the mount needs to come over towards the body of the car more.. they bolt right onto the motor but dont reach over enough to mount to the body. its about a good 1.5-2" gap.

Prozon

Kris
Got the dimensions on those mounts? Are you sure you ordered the right one? Make sure you get it for your year of car, not the year the engine came out of. (Although I thought they'd be the same.)

Maybe you've got a newer mount you ordered?

M.R.'s93DA

im good friends with the guy at advance and he even ordered me 2 stock mounts just to make sure they were they were the same. i jus talked to someone and they said it mite be the bracket between the motor and the mount. ido u no if there is a difference between the b18a1 and b18b1 mounts or brackets? cus the b18b1 comes out of the DC2... so is there some kind of difference there?

Rich-PMS

Take some pictures to give us a better idea of what's going on

M.R.'s93DA

na the other 3 are good. wen i had the current damaged mount off i compared it to the stock one i bought and they were different lengths. ive had a pretty good amount of people that ive talked to personally suggest it might be that bracket between the mount and the motor.. guess im going to the junkyard to pull one...