Rear windshield washer fluid reservoir?

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
I know we have the wiper and arm assembly... duh. but i always wondered is there a place to put windshield washer fluid for the rear? cause i know if you turn the rear wiper switch the opposite way that turns it on it sounds like there is a motor/pump working. but i have never seen a resevoir... just wonderin

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
There's only one washer fluid tank. There's a hose that runs from the tank under the hood to the rear washer nozzle.
I took mine out when I shaved my rear washer nozzle:

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
It's not because your rear reservoir is empty, because I promise you it doesn't exist.
Maybe if you use it very rarely, you need to hold the knob longer to let the pressure build back up and get the fluid moving and all the way back there. Hold it for like 15-20 seconds.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
^ok... ill try that. i mean i have held it for a decent amount of time before(10-15 secs) but i just didnt want to burn out a motor i didnt even know for sure did anything...

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
^hahaha no im never out of washer fluid. i get it topped off fo free everytime i see my buds at their shop

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
^ i thought about the nozzle being plugged but i doubt there is a hole. and if there is i have never found a wet spot

rexpepper123

rear window wiper switch

ok i just got a 98 two door integra and for the life of me cant fine the wiper switch for the rear window or the trunk popper button seems to not be in the cabin can someone please post a pic of the locations for me i looked on google and could not find anything