Brake caliper locking up issue

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
So I bought a 92 teggy and it had all 4 calibers locking up going down the road. Before I bought it,
the calibers had all been replaced with remanned autozone,
pads,
Rotors,
Hoses on the front
master cylinder (LS)
and a used 40/40 proportioning valve
Idk if the brake booster is RS or LS. Now only the front left is locking up. It will drive for about a mile and the caliber will lock up. Trying to diagnose a problem but with someone else deleting abs and now it's messing up I think it's either the remanned caliber is bad or some RS and LS parts are swapped and causing the brake to stay stuck. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Muckman

Not a M0derator
Check the slide pins. Take the front of the caliper off the pin and test how smoothly they move. The pins may need to be lubed.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
So it's a abs delete and he put a LS master cylinder in it. Only the front left will stick and it's after a mile. Dosent matter if it use ebake only or brakes

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Slide pins have been checked and they aren't stuck. I checked the pedal and it has no play in it. i think when the mc was changed by the previous owner, that he did not adjust his pedal. Hoping that fixes it, not much more than can be replaced other than a porportioning valve, the hard lines, and the booster itself. everything else has been replaced

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Ran the numbers and he has a gsr booster hooked up to a RS master cylinder, the slides got regreased, and went and got a LS master cylinder so they are both abs