led underglow

DAteggy93

girlsdoitbetter is a cutie!!!!, but seriously dont get flamer ligthkit, that shit has no function and itll attract the cops to ur ricey ass car

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
thats what this is for

wait, I think thats a NOS switch rofl

A little side note: To the person who neg repped me on this thread, man up and sign your rep next time.
That is all.

David07P

To be honest, I was thinking of doing the same thing on my LS (1996- 3rd Gen). I looked through Ebay, and found some good suppliers out of California that recieved good reviews. If you do look on Ebay, research the same thing outside of Ebay so you can be sure that you're getting good information and not just the supplier logging on and giving themselves a 'good rep'. I'm not big on the multi-color, but like I said, there's some decent products on Ebay. If it's what you want, and it helps make you unique, I say go for it.

XxCaryxX

Haha, this thread is so full of win! So many people jumping on the NO RICE bandwagon as well as the other side of the fence. Which side is greener, I wonder? I am gonna sit on the middle and none of you guys can knock me off! :lol: I had red neons and CF taillights on my 97 EJ6 (I think that is correct chassis code) before it was totaled by a tool in an Expedition. Would I do it again? Perhaps if I was bored enough and sourced what I wanted for a ridiculously good deal. The install, for one, would have to be much cleaner than on my EJ6. I mean for one I would prefer suspension mods but I also live 45 minutes from the dragon and I am sick of Hellaflush (No offense Coy and others <3 you guys!). No need to flame him on a ludicrous level but some flame is necessary as it's a form of communication on these things.

Be good my fellow D-bags! <3
No homo!
Maybe...