Put the rims I had on my Protege on it:

Ripped the backseat out to make it a 2 seater and put a rear strut bar on:

Got a deal if i bought both so I also got the front one:

Put some Honda emblems on it:

My two babies(white ones for sale if anyone cares):

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Rear shouldnt be too bad, just tight.

I know somebody will say something about having an acura emblem and an H on the hatch.

DarkDB1

Where's your exhaust. And why did you take off the front lip?.

And you do know it's pointless to have strut bars on our cars without a drop. You'll still get body roll.

91integraracer

Im lovin it
yea i got a deal on the strut bars but the lowering will be done soon, i just wanna do it right and that may cost some $$. but i know about the acura, im gonna order the honda from password jdm once i do some other things. the rear strut bar wasnt too hard, just pop off those things that are covering where the connect to the frame. to tighten those bolts, its easier to take the speaker off that way ur not cramped up. i just got it a month ago(a month at most, probably less time than that) stock so im working on it.

91integraracer

Im lovin it
Where's your exhaust. And why did you take off the front lip?.
QUOTE]

the guy i got it from had it hanging on by some green wire so i took it off. exhaust is on its way should have it on soon. i didnt take the front lip off, it may have looked that way from the angle of the photo. ill try to get a better one.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
DarkDB1 said:
And you do know it's pointless to have strut bars on our cars without a drop. You'll still get body roll.
It's not pointless. Strut bars have nothing to do with body roll or lowering springs anyway. They are there to reduce chassis flex, camber distortion under load and increase turn in responses.

DarkDB1

Yes, Strut bars work on keeping the chassis from flexing. But when you have soft stock springs and a stiffer chassis it will produce more body roll.

I agree with ketchupboy, Get a C-Pillar bar.

Good idea doing it right the first time, I lowered my DB1 the cheap way the first time and i'm still trying to fix the damage it caused. (I had ebay coil overs with KYB GR2 shocks, They were to soft so the car kept bottoming out on everything).