My ride getting pimped

91integraracer

Im lovin it
yea its definitely the angle(im not old school either im only 20 but ive been around alot of old school mazdas) i found a pic of some guy who had it on his red Da w/ white rims and that shit looked sooooo good, but the pic was at a different angle

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, I'm 19 so we're in the same boat.

I just love the way DA's look tho.

seriously?
for serious. I was looking at getting one over the summer last year, but the guy stopped talking to me... sucked. That's my dream car. lol

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
lol, I'm 19 so we're in the same boat.

I just love the way DA's look tho.

for serious. I was looking at getting one over the summer last year, but the guy stopped talking to me... sucked. That's my dream car. lol

91integraracer

Im lovin it
i woulda waited until i have all my honda emblems then replaced them all at once..but u have an "H" and an "Acura" right beside it..thats what i mean...make it all flow, feel me?...i like the steelies and hubbies more than the wheels u have on there now...but i'm not tryna bust your balls..if you like it, then thats you
yea its cool. different folks, different strokes. pplus i got too antsy in my pantsy. i like to work on my car on me days off and cleaned the fuck out of it so i ran out of things to do

91integraracer

Im lovin it
aaiiight, young'uns driving old school DAs. just cuz were young doesnt mean we cant appreciate the old school(even though i wasnt even in elementary school when it came out...i think)

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
you should put 25' spinners on it and RAISE it 45 inches off the ground, and then cut the roof off and turn it into a convertable.

91integraracer

Im lovin it
word. and paint it chameleon and have mirror tints and a big ass wing so i can eat on it when i dont wanna dirty my custom yellow and bright green interior. lol

maxman

as far as emblems, why dont you just get rid of the acura and the integra emblems all together? On the one with the hiro wing it looks really nice just reppin the "H"

DarkDB1

aaiiight, young'uns driving old school DAs. just cuz were young doesnt mean we cant appreciate the old school(even though i wasnt even in elementary school when it came out...i think)
The only problem I see with young people like ourselves (I'm 20 aswell). Is that we have a tendency to over glorify "Old school". By putting stickers that say it on our cars, The prices of "old school" things have spiked dramatically, And companys like Drag and Rota are making knockoffs of the real deals.

But oh well, I guess you gotta pay to play.

The HIRO wing is pretty hard to find, but i'm sure you can locate one if you look hard enough. Same with with the US Racing front lip.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I don't like the Hiro wing one bit. It looks dumb IMO......like an ugly, bastardized mixture of a Type R wing and a Supra wing.

Sorry Kuchta......lol