My ride getting pimped

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Big aluminum wings are fuctional too, that doesn't mean they still aren't ugly as hell LOL

91integraracer

Im lovin it
finally found the picture of the wing i was talking aboot. ok now, hiro or wings west???

[/

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
i woulda waited until i have all my honda emblems then replaced them all at once..but u have an "H" and an "Acura" right beside it..thats what i mean...make it all flow, feel me?...i like the steelies and hubbies more than the wheels u have on there now...but i'm not tryna bust your balls..if you like it, then thats you
X2

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Shut up dick.

no one wants to hear what you have to say... You... Hiro hating ass face. lol

< still a fan of the Hiro. I agree with Kyle in the antenna sticking out looks like ass. Just get rid of the antenna and fill the hole if you get that wing.

91integraracer

Im lovin it
the antenna is being taken out if i get the wings west wing. i might just leave it stock, the wings west looks alil too big. the gsr one kinda looks like the one i have on there now except w/o the light. is there any difference between a gs wing and a gsr wing??

91integraracer

Im lovin it
Pics of my new HIDs. Bright as hell, the only thing I dont like is that i no longer have high beams. good thing they bright enough.

lightining the back of me other car

91integraracer

Im lovin it
i have no clue but i plan on getting white rims cuz that shit looks pretty damn good. this car is from a guy on g2ic, i dont know if hes here but ill try to find out for u

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
plug n' play hid kits usually take away the high beams. but its not like anyone needs them with HIDS.