top speed?

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
whats everyones top speed in their 2nd gens? just wondering what the DA will get up to. i know it registers 140mph....

i have a 91 LS-S

the other day me and my friend were racing and im not sure how fast we were going, but i remember glancing down at the RPM's and it was around 6500 and i was in 5th. wasnt trying to top it out, it was a close race and neither of us wanted to let out of it.

so my top speed ever is 6500 rpm in 5th...haha. im guessing atleast 120, maybe 130?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I had mine at 125, then I realized how dumb it was.

It was 7 am on a saturday, highway was empty with no exits near by.

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
im not a fan of top speed runs. it just happened. i dont go out and see how fast i can go.

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
when i did it, it was maybe midnight. it was after a local meet with about 60 or so cars , there were only like 10 of us on the highway.

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
is the rev limiter 6600 on the G2? just looked at a pic of my tegs cluster and the numbers get red at 6600. but it probably allows me to go up to about 7K, so i must have been pretty close to hitting the limiter in 5th

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I've got my gsr up to 145 took forever after 135. Hopefully after this last build and the ls tranny I can hit 160+

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
140 at about 3 in the morning no cars on the freeway i will never do it again a mixture of adrenaline and fear kept me going.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I remember looking at my friend and saying "I don't think my tires are rated for this"

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I've done over 175 in the old M6 I definitely know those crappy 15s weren't rated for that.

Winki

Undercover mod
its a 3gen but I burried the spedo in it racing an STI so I would say 150ish. the I realized I was going way too fast and sense then haven't had to race past 120.

is the rev limiter 6600 on the G2? just looked at a pic of my tegs cluster and the numbers get red at 6600. but it probably allows me to go up to about 7K, so i must have been pretty close to hitting the limiter in 5th
the LS tranny is pretty long so if I understand correct though I dint think you were close to the rev limiter. I think with the LS tranny your RPMs are behind the speedo. that make sense ?