A/C Delete
BOSCH ignition
MURDERED OUT

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
^The new standard of Picard facepalm

93tegger

your db isnt my db. never will be.

MAIN reason I asked in the first place, assholes, was because Im getting adjustable CAM GEARS and would rather just manipulate the power band on a slightly more aggressive cam, like the b20z than spend $600 on new CAMS.... not everyone goes around jacking other peoples shit.......... this would also do wonders with a gasket matching and new TB and IM....maybe I should have been more specific, but save your sarcastic "Dude, you have to go buy 600 cams to be fast" type comments

lemme guess..... you guys must have VTEC!! OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER FAST!!!!!!!! My LS fucking PULLS, and I can shit on any Honda i see without even redlining...cuzza little thing called TORQUE. and my slammed shit grips

tilegend

you're not manipulating anything buy your mind.... thinking that you're going to get anywhere with stock camshafts and adjustable cam gears.

your last statement just ends it all for you and your credibility and just shows your maturity level.

3" exhaust on a stock LS... lol
have fun with your "murdered out" integra lol....

Last edited:

MAIN reason I asked in the first place, assholes, was because Im getting adjustable CAM GEARS and would rather just manipulate the power band on a slightly more aggressive cam, like the b20z than spend $600 on new CAMS.... not everyone goes around jacking other peoples shit.......... this would also do wonders with a gasket matching and new TB and IM....maybe I should have been more specific, but save your sarcastic "Dude, you have to go buy 600 cams to be fast" type comments

lemme guess..... you guys must have VTEC!! OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER FAST!!!!!!!! My LS fucking PULLS, and I can shit on any Honda i see without even redlining...cuzza little thing called TORQUE. and my slammed shit grips
Ahahahahaha....you pull because of torque? What, all 110ft/lbs of it? Seriously kid, take some serious time to read some build threads and brush up on theories that actually work for making power.
Yes I do have Vtec, and you're right, your DB isn't my DB, and thank God for that.
Oh and uh, a 2.5 inch drop isnt slammed. Once you do slam it and your 15's are tucked under the wheel wells by 1.5 inch or so, let me know.
It would do "wonders with a gasket matching"? Really, apparently you know absolutely shit about porting and flow characteristics. If you're going to port, do it on a flow bench. You do realize that two ports can look identical to the naked eye but have completely different flow patterns? Im sure you can eye ball it so it flows the same, that's how baller you are in your MURDERED OUT LS.
You fail at all things automotive. Go get a body kit and neon lights and you can roll with Ballerin.
It makes me sad to know that you drive a DB like me.

93tegger

you're not manipulating anything buy your mind.... thinking that you're going to get anywhere with stock camshafts and adjustable cam gears.

your last statement just ends it all for you and your credibility and just shows your maturity level.

3" exhaust on a stock LS... lol
have fun with your "murdered out" integra lol....

Ok Ricers, will everyone please take out a pen/pencil and notebook. We are going to have a little lesson on how to cost effectively increase torque, power and crank compression... okaayyyyyy?

Now, since VTEC is shwab, and I only smoke dank (im jus lovin this afghan hash right now, if any of you queer baits wanna get baked and you live in NOR CAL than LEGITIMATE), I dont want VTEC. But, I do want to control a powerband where I can access some major torque and dish out some major pain... SOOOOO...that leaves a few options. Use a credit card and spend $600... steal someones cams (all you people know who you are who are to pathetic to get jobs) or i could USE MY BRAIN.........

VOCAB FOR THE DAY: LSA, also known as lobe separation angle. By manipulating this angle, you can advance or retard intake and exhaust and effectively shift... or MANIPULATE...MANIPULATE...(yea thats for you) MANIPULATE.... the power curve... and increase the crank compression. Retardation of the angles would be in the opposite direction of the crankshaft.

Now, by overlapping (not too much, your shit ass engines will knock guys) the lobes, you can SHIFT OR MANIPULATE THE power curve UP.

Why is that good? Our 1.8L LOVE to get pushed and if your going ALL MOTOR NON VTECH like moi, its good to tune my shit to have power from 4000-7300 and THATS IT, i dont need/want to rev higher...

93tegger

Ahahahahaha....you pull because of torque? What, all 110ft/lbs of it? Seriously kid, take some serious time to read some build threads and brush up on theories that actually work for making power.
Yes I do have Vtec, and you're right, your DB isn't my DB, and thank God for that.
Oh and uh, a 2.5 inch drop isnt slammed. Once you do slam it and your 15's are tucked under the wheel wells by 1.5 inch or so, let me know.
It would do "wonders with a gasket matching"? Really, apparently you know absolutely shit about porting and flow characteristics. If you're going to port, do it on a flow bench. You do realize that two ports can look identical to the naked eye but have completely different flow patterns? Im sure you can eye ball it so it flows the same, that's how baller you are in your MURDERED OUT LS.
You fail at all things automotive. Go get a body kit and neon lights and you can roll with Ballerin.

LS block queer.... read the orginal post............................................................... la da de de da

and 15 inch rims is so rice. and your 91 db sucks... mines 93GS POWER EVERYTHING AND BITCHES LOVE THE MOON ROOF

93tegger

U DRIVE A DB? Maybe u should brush up on the FACTORY SPECS... 110lbs of torque... really? you just lost all credibility... its 126/lbs STOCK SON. im not stock either. but okkaayyyyyyyyyyyyy

red98teg

Keep on Truckin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg... my day just go SOO much better
you can shit on any honda huh... ok... line up next to a stock dc2 and see how you do... or i dunno a DC5. hell i wanna se a video of you lining up to a BASE dc5... let alone a type-s. hondas dont make torque... its as simple as that... thats the reason our cars rev so high. is because we can make bigh power numbers with our engines turning faster... if you rso confident try lining up to an NSX... man your a fucking dumb ass.. and maybe if you didnt smoke so much of that "dank" you might be able to realize that... now put your cheap ass baby blunt down(cause if your really smoking afghani kush then im sure you cant afford too much of it seeing as how you cant afford cams) and sober your dumb ass up. can we ban this stupid mother fucker? we dont need a bad rap cause of a fucking dumb ass pot head...