CAMS interchange

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
"Well, 110 was just an estimate, "............. if you wanna estimate, go estimate how much you would get destroyed in a time trial from downtown san jose to santa cruz beach through HWY 17.... you would need a roll cage jus trying to keep up safely. If you think my shits is so hoot.. ill jus post pics soon..... but dont e rage please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow you are cool hwy 17 isnt even windy at all. theres one section and i can attack it in 4th gear. Please....i lived in monterey and know about hwy 17. that highway is a joke for touge. please please please...see me on bear creek road between 17 and 15. or hwy 49 or even highway 1 near jenner california. see if you need a "roll cage". and plus....roll cages dont add regiditdy to your vehicle at all. roll cages in design do not connect two points on the chassis. they are not made for stiffening the cassis but for saftey....

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
^Pwn! Certain designs can add some rigidity (like a custom-engineered cage). A drop-in cage like a Cusco won't do shit for you though.

I think we should all just leave this thread alone. I recall my father imparting a valuable piece of advice that really applies here: "Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience".
End thread, ban the moron. :banhim:

rpalma001

Im suprise everyone overlooked the underdrive pulleys they give 4-6 hp. Then theres the timing gears if you adjust the timing a tad, but i wouldnt recomend messing with the time unless you know what you are doing. As far as the cams i would go aftermarket there is a lot you need to look for in exchanging cams its not just slap them on and instant light speed, overlap,duration and lobe seperation Figure what it is you lookin for, research it before you do anythin look up books i know there still exist a library somewhere if not hit up the book shops like barnes and knoble and brookes theres a series of HpBooks that talks about all sorts of car topics from Nos to crappy gas you put in to your car. Theres a book that i have and that i often use for refrence its Honda/Acura Engine performance by hpbooks this is good book for beginners its the one i started with and still use to this day check it out and youll see

Last edited:

rpalma001

Oh and uummm i thinks everyone is mechanic we call them shade tree mechanics it seems everyone knows a guy that works on cars shit i know a whole bunch that i work with that are all certified and i still think they dont know shit but thats my opinion

Last edited:

mirrorimg

This thread is a waste of bandwith. It's not getting closed and he's not getting banned/ leaving. Please just let it die.

93tegger

but wait... how much does your 3" exhaust take away?[/QUOTE]

:lol: yeah im sure he makes MADDD amounts of torque without any back pressure[/QUOTE]

Not much man...

3" piping with my header and intake gives me plenty of power at 4000+, especially when pulling from highway speed.

tilegend

back it up with some substantiating data.... as in DYNO SHEET to prove your erroneous claims

not BUTT DYNO... and then maybe... well actually i already know the outcome of it...:lame

93tegger

^Pwn! Certain designs can add some rigidity (like a custom-engineered cage). A drop-in cage like a Cusco won't do shit for you though.

not a pown at all.... he would need a roll cage not for rigidity, but for when he flips trying to keep up. but ok. youre smart.

red.line

not a pown at all.... he would need a roll cage not for rigidity, but for when he flips trying to keep up. but ok. youre smart.
Are you kidding me?
If your driving skills are anywhere near the level of your intelligence (or lack thereof), I don't think any member on these forums would be caught dead anywhere near you on a public road by choice.
And flipping?
Hey guys, am I the only one that missed the news bulletin from Acura stating that they're prone to FLIPPING at high speeds (which I also doubt your car is capable of)??? LOL
Get lost man. Not even an idiot of your calibre is worth keeping around for jokes, you're beyond stupidity.

93tegger

Are you kidding me?
If your driving skills are anywhere near the level of your intelligence (or lack thereof), I don't think any member on these forums would be caught dead anywhere near you on a public road by choice.
And flipping?
Hey guys, am I the only one that missed the news bulletin from Acura stating that they're prone to FLIPPING at high speeds (which I also doubt your car is capable of)??? LOL
Get lost man. Not even an idiot of your calibre is worth keeping around for jokes, you're beyond stupidity.

actually, flipping would be a major concern on the road he asked to trial, but you wouldnt know.. you dont live in nor cal, so shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... go to sleep...............