CAMS interchange

This thread is a waste of bandwith. It's not getting closed and he's not getting banned/ leaving. Please just let it die.
Agreed. This is one of those times when you just gotta fold. We're trying to beat a moron at his own game, and none of us have the experience to do so.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
actually, flipping would be a major concern on the road he asked to trial, but you wouldnt know.. you dont live in nor cal, so shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... go to sleep...............
highway 17 is only narrow. you can go 80 cruising on that highway in a god damn jeep grand cherokee. and yes i have done that. highway 17 is NOT a challenging road. Please for everyone to understand how not challenging this road is, google map "Highway 17 Santa Cruz, CA" 2 lane road per each side of the median WITH guard rails. Yes it has elevation changes, but comming from your direction down town san jose to the end of it which is hwy 1, its easy, the touge part is uphill so there is no need to break and there is no challenge. downhill is a different story maybe....highway 1 near big sur is more of a challenge...blind corners with no guard rails for the majority of it as well as steep elevation changes up and down. thats a challenging road. Highway 49 between placerville and aburn also is a more challenging road than highway 17 there are no guard rails to protect you and its on the side of a mountain not in the middle of it like on hwy 17.

heykosal

Angkorian
this guy is the epitome of ricer.

i've never been able to use that word in better context!

why haven't any mods banned him yet?

93tegger

highway 17 is only narrow. you can go 80 cruising on that highway in a god damn jeep grand cherokee. and yes i have done that. highway 17 is NOT a challenging road. Please for everyone to understand how not challenging this road is, google map "Highway 17 Santa Cruz, CA" 2 lane road per each side of the median WITH guard rails. Yes it has elevation changes, but comming from your direction down town san jose to the end of it which is hwy 1, its easy, the touge part is uphill so there is no need to break and there is no challenge. downhill is a different story maybe....highway 1 near big sur is more of a challenge...blind corners with no guard rails for the majority of it as well as steep elevation changes up and down. thats a challenging road. Highway 49 between placerville and aburn also is a more challenging road than highway 17 there are no guard rails to protect you and its on the side of a mountain not in the middle of it like on hwy 17.

Wow. HWY is very challenging BECAUSE the idiot who designed the hwy years back placed horrible pitch angles that actually flow in the exact opposite of what would give a car traction, and if you dont know how to drive that road at 70+ the road can suck you into the median or vice-versa, cause massive understeer into a tree. in fact, the designer of the hwy committed suicide some 30 years later because of all the deaths that had occurred to his shit design. look it up. educate, dont hate. and why would you go 80mph on any mountain road with a grand cherokee? coooooooooooll.... look at me mom!! im pushing your 5,500 lbs grocery getter to its max around a mountain road!, and best of all, it has a high center of gravity!! now wheres my sunny-d?!!

to everyone else, i challenge you, do not respond to my never ending anecdotal, but true responses. because the hate you put out just keeps getting dumped on you. let is pass you.

let this be the last message.... silence.....silenc.....silen....sile....sil....si....s...... .......

93tegger

Yes, and coming from the 15 year old that speaks volumes! :lol:

If the moderators want to ban me thats fine, but go back to the original posts, i didnt initiate any negative or hostile comments. go ahead... go back and read them, most of you guys just reamed for no reason because you have your dicks stuck up your asses. calm down, its just a forum, and i just asked a question. someone answered it, then EVERYONE else had to waste bandwidth with stupid pictures that were insulting in nature and comments that were pointlessly rude. if you have nothing halfway nice/ decent to contribute to the answer i was seeking, than dont say anything. if im such a waste of time, than why are you reading this? because you get off on getting on other people because your own life isnt good enough.

and you people wonder why imports get dissed, its because people like you who "know everything" go around in life telling people their idiots.

and yea I have no idea what fast is and know nothing about cars, but own a 1999 e36 M3 convertible in Laguna Seca Blue, shark injector computer chip, short throw, (46 m3 rims 18"), eibach suspension, Turner motors sports air intake, (have to switch for smog, ca rules suck), eisenmann exhaust, lightweight flywheel. stage II DTM cam. Havent dynoed but probably in the 265-275whp. sounds lovely in an inline v6.

i also own a 2003 m5, totally stock except for short throw. its just so fucking fast. black, like the teggy:shock: except the teggy is balck with black interior and the mfizzle has that butterscotch. too nice.

Cheers!!:lol:

red.line

sounds lovely in an inline v6.
An inline v6 hey? When did these come out? :roll:
This comment, in addition to most everything else you've said, gives me little reason to believe anything you're spouting out of your mouth (other than the simple fact that this is the internet.)

/unsub

heykosal

Angkorian
own a 1999 e36 M3

own a 2003 m5
pics or it didn't happen.

either way, you're the reason imports get dissed..because a fucking n00b douchebag slaps some cheap ass bolt-ons on his non-vtec honda and thinks he's faster than anything else on the road:roll:

GTFO :noob:

tilegend

m3's arent inline 6's huh? ur joking right. you know nothing of m power
read it again...

inline V6

remember... this thread didn't turn to shit until you claimed how you have massive amounts of torque and how you're faster than any honda....

Last edited:

93tegger

pics or it didn't happen.

either way, you're the reason imports get dissed..because a fucking n00b douchebag slaps some cheap ass bolt-ons on his non-vtec honda and thinks he's faster than anything else on the road:roll:

GTFO :noob:

ok, ill take a picture of all 3 cars, in the same photo. then will you people leave me alone??

any takers?

93tegger

read it again...

inline V6

remember... this thread didn't turn to shit until you claimed how you have massive amounts of torque and how you're faster than any honda....

the difference between saying "inline" or "straight" six is minimal to none. get a life