CARB Legal Intake opinions

DAmonzt3r

db1 is love
ok so im gonna get a new intake but im deciding betwen a CAI or a JDM pasword power chamber cuz the one i have isnt carb legal so yeah what u guys think??

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
ok so im gonna get a new intake but im deciding betwen a CAI or a JDM pasword power chamber cuz the one i have isnt carb legal so yeah what u guys think??
Personally, I would go with an AEM CAI. It's a cold air and it's CARB legal. Where in CA are you from?

heykosal

Angkorian
Personally, I would go with an AEM CAI. It's a cold air and it's CARB legal. Where in CA are you from?
x2..is the PW:JDM one even CARB legal? AEM is one of those companies that invest millions of dollars into R&D of their products so you know that you're getting a good intake that will
1. fit perfectly
2. not lean out your A/F ratio
3. actually make power
This isn't to say that PW:JDM isn't a great company/brand, because they are. Nor am I saying that they don't R&D, because they do. I'd just go with AEM over Password for an intake.

BTW, I'm not trying to be an asshole, but please title your thread better next time. "what?" or "help!" is very vague. Could've said "which intake?" or something along those lines. Like I said I'm not at all trying to be a dick, but we try to keep up a certain standard of quality over here. You're lucky this isn't Team-Integra or this thread would've been deleted before anyone could've had a chance to reply.
I'm surprised Matt didn't say anything:lol:
Just bustin your balls, thanks.

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
x2..is the PW:JDM one even CARB legal? AEM is one of those companies that invest millions of dollars into R&D of their products so you know that you're getting a good intake that will
1. fit perfectly
2. not lean out your A/F ratio
3. actually make power
This isn't to say that PW:JDM isn't a great company/brand, because they are. Nor am I saying that they don't R&D, because they do. I'd just go with AEM over Password for an intake.

BTW, I'm not trying to be an asshole, but please title your thread better next time. "what?" or "help!" is very vague. Could've said "which intake?" or something along those lines. Like I said I'm not at all trying to be a dick, but we try to keep up a certain standard of quality over here. You're lucky this isn't Team-Integra or this thread would've been deleted before anyone could've had a chance to reply.
I'm surprised Matt didn't say anything:lol:
Just bustin your balls, thanks.
The PW: JDM intake is not CARB legal. And I agree. Yes, the PW: JDM intake is a copy of the J's Racing, but it's pretty good for what it is.

I'm surprised Matt didn't say anything
Shut up Kosal. :lol:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
x2..is the PW:JDM one even CARB legal?
I'm going to say no, it isn't....and yes this thread titling job is terrible. Consider it changed

And why the hell did you put this is the Forced Induction section?

Last edited:

DAmonzt3r

db1 is love
damn im sorry u guys dnt need to be mean u kno ppl make mistakes but ill try to be perfect nxt time i ask something

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
The PW: JDM intake is not CARB legal. And I agree. Yes, the PW: JDM intake is a copy of the J's Racing, but it's pretty good for what it is.
according to this
http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=971054
ebay makes more power than the real one

damn im sorry u guys dnt need to be mean u kno ppl make mistakes but ill try to be perfect nxt time i ask something
several reasons for this
1.search engine doesnt work if all the titles are "HELP" etc...

please read these
http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2477272
http://spooledupracing.com/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=377