new here with a DA9

DA9B18

went to the barrys u pull it today and got a set of damn near brand new looking tail lights, shifter rod with bitch pin, and a few interior pieces and a new fuse cover.

Last edited:

DA9B18

well next monday im going to pick up my rota grids 16x7 with nitto neo gen tires up from TDC as well as the JDM b16 tranny, Im waiting for my innovative mount to come in from password and then ill start the swap.

sportsma1539

Man you're moving quick on this. I wish I had the money to get everything I needed at once lol. My build is going very slow

DA9B18

Man you're moving quick on this. I wish I had the money to get everything I needed at once lol. My build is going very slow
well i just sold my 87 blazer that was my first vehicle and it had alot of sentimental value and i just cant let the money sit because i think of how dumb it was to get rid of it..........so nothing better than to put into my newly aquired teg! plus working 2 jobs helps. lol

im also getting alot of parts from the junkyard and used stuff. only thing i need now is the flywheel and clutch but i cant remember what year he said the tranny was so i can get the right clutch.

sportsma1539

Its probably the older b16 tranny... I think the YS1 b16 is harder to find. I actually have an extra stock flywheel. Let me know if you want it.

DA9B18

i belive it is a ys1 tranny? i cant remember.

im going to get the competition clutch and light flywheel. i apprciate the offer tho. theres 2 da tegs at barrys now if your lookin for some parts

sportsma1539

I hope it aint just an ls tranny... If its a ys1 regardless if its b16 or not, you will need a 92-93 clutch disc. Do you know what year da's they got up there? Do they have any generation 3 integras at all that you know of?

RobbinYoBizkits

wow i always keep coming back to the thread cause you are making so much progress and it is so sweet to watch, but ya man keep up with the good work as always

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
welcome dude! I'm from ocean springs but living in TX now. I'll be down for scrapin the coast in 3 weeks!

DA9B18

wow i always keep coming back to the thread cause you are making so much progress and it is so sweet to watch, but ya man keep up with the good work as always
thanks, i was never really into hondas that much but about 2 years ago i bought a mint 91 prelude and i liked the car but for whatever reason i sold it and have regreted it ever since.....well my best friend got a si lude and me and him rebuilt the motor and after taking a ride in the car made me relize i wanted another honda.....so i got this neglected little teg and im trying to bring it back and make it nice.

I hope it aint just an ls tranny... If its a ys1 regardless if its b16 or not, you will need a 92-93 clutch disc. Do you know what year da's they got up there? Do they have any generation 3 integras at all that you know of?
there is a 90 that i took the suspention and tranny stuff out of....the block is now gone but they left the head, it looks amazingly clean and has new seals in. there is a complete 91 with everything in it minus tail lights that i got in the far corner....i didnt see any 3rd gens but then again i wasnt really lookin for em. i also found a jdm h22 out there that me and my buddy are going to get the head off of to build a h23vtec. theres only 1 b series motor out there in that 91.

DA9B18

welcome dude! I'm from ocean springs but living in TX now. I'll be down for scrapin the coast in 3 weeks!
hell yea....ill be there for sure! might not be in my teg. i used to live in OS for a while. what part of texas you live in? i wana move to h town and im going to spend some time over there late july.

sportsma1539

Im gonna drop by there tomorrow hopefully... Parts wise, I need 2 new fenders for when I paint the car. I need that piece for the cruise control, and I'm trying to get a p75 ecu obd1 from a 94-95 integra because I'm having a problem with my current one. I would probably take the suspension out of it if it has lowering springs or coilovers.