tune up in a can

rene gonzalez

my steering rack was making a loud noise so i drained the steering fluid and filled with seafoam turned wheel lock to lock for 30min drained lots of sand like material came out now steering is quiet and sharper am going to do same to engine by using vacum source from brake booster to intake manifold and after using water to produce steam anybody done this?

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
my steering rack was making a loud noise so i drained the steering fluid and filled with seafoam turned wheel lock to lock for 30min drained lots of sand like material came out now steering is quiet and sharper am going to do same to engine by using vacum source from brake booster to intake manifold and after using water to produce steam anybody done this?
i do it every 5 thousand miles, works good and makes a shit ton of smoke

throttle response and fuel ecconomy is slightly improved

i wouldnt recommend putting it in your oil though, i wouldn't trust it

Last edited:

mirrorimg

I will never put that in my motor. There are horror stories out there from using it.

If your car has some very high miles, and quite a bit of build up, large chunks of carbon deposits can break free and clog up oil passages or other areas that can lead to detrimental results.

j13

Keep It Clean
I've used it. It works great on my Integra and my mothers EF civic.

I never heard of people putting it their power steering....I've only heard of intake, engine, gas tank. I've used it and put it in the brake booster line and in my gas tank. And yeah I've noticed an improvemt in gas mileage