yet again another integra. her name is constantine>:)

OmGiNteGra

InteGra noob
http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/1889924059.html

i'll just worn you now it looks ricey but its totally fixable and the motor only has like 120k on it i think.. the guys a real douche i tried offering him 3200 because i just don't like his whole body and what not problems and he was calling me all sorts of names lmao so finally when he was back to civil i asked if he'd take 3500 he said yes but then i found this one and said no shank you to the lifted gsr lol
Ha thats funny. After i buy his car i'll kick his ass for being a jerk lol

whitedc4

so i've been under each section of the car looking for the coilover brand name.... they're red.. any clues on where to look? it's dark and i'm using a flashlight... i don't much like grass in my hair so if someone could clue me in i'd be a happy camper :)

whitedc4

hmmmm... i'm going under the car in a few sec. i'll take pics... maybe someone can identify

whitedc4

Soo it's 2:25 am and that means it's super dark outside and the only light i have is my cell phone........ i have no idea what i'm taking pics of i tried aiming in the area of where i thought it was but hell who knows... it's lowered but just enough for me to squeeze my body under it's just my arms had no room to get to where i needed here's a few pics.. it's the drivers rear

umm yep this isn't a good one

stock lca's??

another shitty trying to get a not shitty picture

another one

better pics tomorrow when everyone leaves so i can put it on my driveway...

loldoode

i don't know what color she is only red that i can think of is milano red but i don't know if she's that color orrr not. :/
she does look milano red :eek: just a bit faded XD :p loving those tails and the blades :thumbs up

but for your above post....cant really tell what coils those are X_x

NorthEndGhost

Soo it's 2:25 am and that means it's super dark outside and the only light i have is my cell phone........ i have no idea what i'm taking pics of i tried aiming in the area of where i thought it was but hell who knows... it's lowered but just enough for me to squeeze my body under it's just my arms had no room to get to where i needed here's a few pics.. it's the drivers rear

umm yep this isn't a good one

stock lca's??

another shitty trying to get a not shitty picture

another one

better pics tomorrow when everyone leaves so i can put it on my driveway...
I got some ebay Matrix coilovers that look just about like that, but until you can pop your wheel off to get a better look, who knows...

whitedc4

better engine bay pics i cleaned it out a little bit.. i want to do a mild wire tuck soon.. i'm just gonna need to find a diy or else i'll be putting stuff where it REEAALLY wont belong