Possible purchase.

meginfinity

The guy never showed up. I called twice and left a voicemail.. hopefully I'll be able to get ahold of him later.

JGvtec

The guy never showed up. I called twice and left a voicemail.. hopefully I'll be able to get ahold of him later.
Damn. That guy should have been out there. He is terrible at selling his car.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Welcomes to the club! Sucks that the dude doesnt know how to sell his car tho ha, where are you from?

735e32

Im MEL.
Convert the 90-91 bumpers to 92-93bumpers:)
& get One piece headlights:), if you want to see a red DA i have one as well, you can look at my car thread in my signature if you would like.

meginfinity

Well, I'm from Lewiston, ID.. 3 hours from Coeur'd Alene/Spokane.. and 8 hours from Seattle.

I ended up looking at a 1991 Honda Accord.. automatic, which is gay. It ran alright, it idled low.. he's asking $1,400 and it has 219k miles.. and has a rebuilt engine, which has about 60,000 miles on it.

The Acura, however, has about 6,000 miles on the B18A1.. (has 119k otherwise, I believe) it has no stereo system or deck (I guess it was stolen?). The automatic seatbelt on the driver's side doesn't work.. he said the A/C needed "charged", whatever that means.

I looked at the tires, the alignment seems to be alright. It has chipped paint in the front and back. A few scratches on the sides.. interior is alright.

Everything under the hood was clean. He said he just changed the oil in it. There was no leaking, the belts all looked good.. it sounded fine to me.

He bought it for $1,300 and put "a lot" of money into it, I guess.. but, I think offering him $1,200 is fair considering it has no system, deck, A/C, and the seatbelt doesn't work :p haha. I don't know guys.

What do you think?

And, he added me on MySpace.. I thnk the kid might have a crush on me.. maybe this could work to my advantage. *evil laugh*

JGvtec

Well, I'm from Lewiston, ID.. 3 hours from Coeur'd Alene/Spokane.. and 8 hours from Seattle.

I ended up looking at a 1991 Honda Accord.. automatic, which is gay. It ran alright, it idled low.. he's asking $1,400 and it has 219k miles.. and has a rebuilt engine, which has about 60,000 miles on it.

The Acura, however, has about 6,000 miles on the B18A1.. (has 119k otherwise, I believe) it has no stereo system or deck (I guess it was stolen?). The automatic seatbelt on the driver's side doesn't work.. he said the A/C needed "charged", whatever that means.

I looked at the tires, the alignment seems to be alright. It has chipped paint in the front and back. A few scratches on the sides.. interior is alright.

Everything under the hood was clean. He said he just changed the oil in it. There was no leaking, the belts all looked good.. it sounded fine to me.

He bought it for $1,300 and put "a lot" of money into it, I guess.. but, I think offering him $1,200 is fair considering it has no system, deck, A/C, and the seatbelt doesn't work :p haha. I don't know guys.

What do you think?

And, he added me on MySpace.. I thnk the kid might have a crush on me.. maybe this could work to my advantage. *evil laugh*
Lol! He added you on myspace? This might go good in your favor :D Just flirt a little. hahaha

meginfinity

Oh, I've been flirting it up. The guy with the Accord actually wanted to exchange a little something-something.. but I don't think my boyfriend would've appreciated that :p

JGvtec

Oh, I've been flirting it up. The guy with the Accord actually wanted to exchange a little something-something.. but I don't think my boyfriend would've appreciated that :p
Geez, that guy went that far? If this isnt the right purchase im sure a better one will come along in time. are you in need of a dd?

dreamofjdm

2@DHD2r3@Th3H013Thread
dam can i add you on myspace? you will be my number 1 lol . jk

you can be in my top 3

oh welcome

j13

Keep It Clean
Automatic 1991 accord? BARFFF

Shoot for the 5 speed Integra. You'll have ZERO regrets.