Possible purchase.

meginfinity

Flirting isn't working anymore.. it's just making him more interested in me.. not selling the car.

I posted a status update on MySpace: "going to a car lot tomorrow to see what I can do, not having any luck the past few days.. looks like I'm gonna have to finance."
mood: disappointed *sad face*

He'll probably see it, which is what I'm aiming for.

I am going to a lot tomorrow @ 10am though. They have a '95 Mazda Miata M-edition, and a few more cars in. I feel like I'm never gonna get my Acura :(

JGvtec

Flirting isn't working anymore.. it's just making him more interested in me.. not selling the car.

I posted a status update on MySpace: "going to a car lot tomorrow to see what I can do, not having any luck the past few days.. looks like I'm gonna have to finance."
mood: disappointed *sad face*

He'll probably see it, which is what I'm aiming for.

I am going to a lot tomorrow @ 10am though. They have a '95 Mazda Miata M-edition, and a few more cars in. I feel like I'm never gonna get my Acura :(
Just keep searching around. im sure a better one will come along it all takes time. To tell you the truth. Im still running with my 4 dr pontiac grand prix. still no teggy for me either. :cry: But they all come in time.

meginfinity

Just keep searching around. im sure a better one will come along it all takes time. To tell you the truth. Im still running with my 4 dr pontiac grand prix. still no teggy for me either. :cry: But they all come in time.
My boyfriend has a supercharged 4dr Grand Prix, they aren't bad cars.

Thing is, I don't even have a car right now.. which is why I'm in a hurry. I live 30 minutes out of town and am a college student, like.. I can't afford to miss any days. The only vehicles we have are my older brother's Toyota 4X4 and his Suzuki 12R streetbike, and we have a family of 5.

Stressful shit, and I need a car ASAP.

If he doesn't message me back by tonight, I'm just gonna tell that kid to f*ck off. And post his ad in "rants & raves" about how much of a douche he is.

JGvtec

My boyfriend has a supercharged 4dr Grand Prix, they aren't bad cars.

Thing is, I don't even have a car right now.. which is why I'm in a hurry. I live 30 minutes out of town and am a college student, like.. I can't afford to miss any days. The only vehicles we have are my older brother's Toyota 4X4 and his Suzuki 12R streetbike, and we have a family of 5.

Stressful shit, and I need a car ASAP.

If he doesn't message me back by tonight, I'm just gonna tell that kid to f*ck off. And post his ad in "rants & raves" about how much of a douche he is.
His loss on selling the car. Your gain by finding a better one. Good luck! :D

meginfinity

His loss on selling the car. Your gain by finding a better one. Good luck! :D

Wanna know what's shitty? This is the car I was driving: http://lewiston.craigslist.org/cto/1923152346.html

I'm selling it, or attempting to.. I mean, I wouldn't buy it.. but, you never know right?

And it's not that it doesn't run.. I just can't afford to keep replacing shit in it, and I'm no mechanic, and I don't know what's wrong with it half the time.

I might call a junk yard and have them look at it and see if I can get anything out of it.. in all honestly, I don't care if they just take it and I don't get anything out of it.

(YES, TAKING THE DECK OUT)

JGvtec

Wanna know what's shitty? This is the car I was driving: http://lewiston.craigslist.org/cto/1923152346.html

I'm selling it, or attempting to.. I mean, I wouldn't buy it.. but, you never know right?

And it's not that it doesn't run.. I just can't afford to keep replacing shit in it, and I'm no mechanic, and I don't know what's wrong with it half the time.

I might call a junk yard and have them look at it and see if I can get anything out of it.. in all honestly, I don't care if they just take it and I don't get anything out of it.

(YES, TAKING THE DECK OUT)
We all have something to drive. either shitty or not. its a car. Where do you live ill help you find your teggy?

meginfinity

I live in Lewiston, ID. I've checked all the craigslist within 250 miles of here, and nothing.

The farthest I'm willing to travel is Spokane, WA or Coeur'd Alene, ID.

If no teg's can be found, I'd definitely go for a '92-'95 hatch or coupe.

By owner, the most I can really pay is $1,200.. maybe a little more.
By dealer, I can put some down and hope they can finance the rest.

JGvtec

This isn't bad:

http://spokane.craigslist.org/ctd/1922508464.html

Not a teg, but it's the second-best thing :)
Yep looks nice for a 93. Body is in good condition. I originally was into both ej8's and integras but i have always loved integras from the start. Id say chekc it out maybe get the price down because of the worn seats. it has no radio.(ahh again!) Id go check it out and see how it feels. Aluminum short shifter. Arent they normally stronger than that.