Alright, almost final bulid of my Teg..

jbrown97ls

your car is amazing! The radio and the hidden speakers and amp are done really well! Id get a lip though

Exige24

Your DA is very clean and the interior looks like new.
1 TB!? very nice my friend!
Thanks!
Got almost 2 TB though actually. It's a ridiculous amout of storage. lmao Got every series and episode of all 27 seasons of Star Trek at the touch of a button in there for example with plenty of room to spare. lol

Cripton805

PM sent.

Let us know if you get it and how it looks.
If you need something you can always check with me. I dont have stuff, but I might have friends that do. Or help you out with whatever I can.

DAs still have the soft spot. Lmao

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
I've never liked a DA as much as this one.

Extremely clean.

Only things i can add are an intake, and a front lip

Exige24

PM sent.

Let us know if you get it and how it looks.
If you need something you can always check with me. I dont have stuff, but I might have friends that do. Or help you out with whatever I can.

DAs still have the soft spot. Lmao
Call made. Deal reached. Will pick up tonight or tomrrow. Thanks Cripton! You're the man! :thumbs up

Cripton805

Call made. Deal reached. Will pick up tonight or tomrrow. Thanks Cripton! You're the man! :thumbs up
No prob mannn. Just a word of advice tho. Don't show off your setup to any locals or the lot.
Always look back when you're around your neighborhood to see if anyone follows you home.
I've caught a couple people before.

Damn I can't wait to see how it looks on your car!
I like to help people out.

Post it up! :D

Let me know if I can help you with anything else and I'll do my best.

Exige24

No prob mannn. Just a word of advice tho. Don't show off your setup to any locals or the lot.
Always look back when you're around your neighborhood to see if anyone follows you home.
I've caught a couple people before.

Damn I can't wait to see how it looks on your car!
I like to help people out.

Post it up! :D

Let me know if I can help you with anything else and I'll do my best.
Is that what you meant by they could get clean rocked so you didn't bother converting? lol N I know what you mean. Been tripping me out on how many people been making offers on my car. Had a group of dudes hit me up at a stop light a month or so back and asked me how much I'd sell her for. Told them she wasn't for sale and they were going the same way as me, so I paid attention that they weren't following me as I went home. Other than that, I haven't been paying too much attention. Think I'm going to have to start paying a little closer attention than that. Mostly only my friends have known what's really in her. It's kinda hard to hide now. Fuuck, that shit sucks. :( Good thing I live more out of the greater Santa Maria area, so everytime I go to more of the shady parts it'll be a little more obvious. Theives fucking suck. >: (

Cripton805

Is that what you meant by they could get clean rocked so you didn't bother converting? lol N I know what you mean. Been tripping me out on how many people been making offers on my car. Had a group of dudes hit me up at a stop light a month or so back and asked me how much I'd sell her for. Told them she wasn't for sale and they were going the same way as me, so I paid attention that they weren't following me as I went home. Other than that, I haven't been paying too much attention. Think I'm going to have to start paying a little closer attention than that. Mostly only my friends have known what's really in her. It's kinda hard to hide now. Fuuck, that shit sucks. :( Good thing I live more out of the greater Santa Maria area, so everytime I go to more of the shady parts it'll be a little more obvious. Theives fucking suck. >: (
Nah LOL
I meant that 90/91 bumpers can look good too. "I wanted to rock it" haha
Most people put on 92/93 bumpers on them.

I had people offer me money too, but it's not really about the money. I just wanted to try something different before I went toward the 1-2k carbon. I just posted it up on Craigs and wasn't expecting to sell, but it happened.

Don't get to comfortable even in Orcutt. They tried to steal my car 5x and right after I sold the car they broke into the kids car and he lives in a good area.

Your setup seems stealthy though. Maybe you can make a custom faceplate over the screen like some EK Civics.

Exige24

Nah LOL
I meant that 90/91 bumpers can look good too. "I wanted to rock it" haha
Most people put on 92/93 bumpers on them.

I had people offer me money too, but it's not really about the money. I just wanted to try something different before I went toward the 1-2k carbon. I just posted it up on Craigs and wasn't expecting to sell, but it happened.

Don't get to comfortable even in Orcutt. They tried to steal my car 5x and right after I sold the car they broke into the kids car and he lives in a good area.

Your setup seems stealthy though. Maybe you can make a custom faceplate over the screen like some EK Civics.
lol @ the bumper comment.

I've always tried to keep the flash and rice as subdued as I could. Don't really like that look. Only thing I've ever wanted her to portray was a clean, "Did this car just come from the 1993 Acura showroom?" look as I possibly could. Had a deck and hood emblems stolen out in front of my house and another deck stolen at Edward's, so yeah, Orcutt is not completely safe.....but safer. lol

So they failed to steal your old ride five times where you live now? What stopped them?

What's this faceplate you're talking about too? Link to a pic?

Last edited:

Cripton805

lol @ the bumper comment.

I've always tried to keep the flash and rice as subdued as I could. Don't really like that look. Only thing I've ever wanted her to portray was a clean, "Did this car just come from the 1993 Acura showroom?" look as I possibly could. Had a deck and hood emblems stolen out in front of my house and another deck stolen at Edward's, so yeah, Orcutt is not completely safe.....but safer. lol

So they failed to steal your old ride five times where you live now? What stopped them?

What's this faceplate you're talking about too? Link to a pic?
Heres a link to one for a faceplate for the integra!!! Idk how well it would fit. Maybe you would need to customize it or make one. You get the idea. lol

http://www.jhpusa.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=1951&idcategory=65

I lived in Santa Maria and the kid lives almost going toward Orcutt..
The battery stopped them. They jacked up the keyhole trying to start it, but couldn't.
The battery wasn't plugged in and they tried like 3x. LMAO
The other times it was the kill switch.

I don't think carbon is ricey.
Especially if it's just OEM in carbon. I don't mean like scoops or anything. :lol:

Maybe if you see Germz DA, youll see what I'm talking about. Very clean look.

Exige24

Heres a link to one for a faceplate for the integra!!! Idk how well it would fit. Maybe you would need to customize it or make one. You get the idea. lol

http://www.jhpusa.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=1951&idcategory=65

I lived in Santa Maria and the kid lives almost going toward Orcutt..
The battery stopped them. They jacked up the keyhole trying to start it, but couldn't.
The battery wasn't plugged in and they tried like 3x. LMAO
The other times it was the kill switch.

I don't think carbon is ricey.
Especially if it's just OEM in carbon. I don't mean like scoops or anything. :lol:

Maybe if you see Germz DA, youll see what I'm talking about. Very clean look.
That cover is pretty nice. Says it comes in double DIN size too. I'll have to look into that.

N yeah, I wouldn't necessarily consider CF "rice" depending on its style, which is what I was refering to really not liking, . Heck I want one of the vent looking CF lips from JDG. I do consider it flash or "raced out" getting too excessive with it though, which I have no problem with, in fact I actually like it, just not too much in my vision for my car. I don't see my car's internals as "raced out" on the inside, cause they aren't, so I want the outside to refelect that too, if that makes any sense. : / lol Yet that is anyways. That may change in the future. Who knows.

That's fucking awesome your kill switch stopped them that many times. I'm going to hit you up on your killswitch knowledge pretty soon Cripton. Count on it. lmao Next on my wishlist is a GPS service enabled, paging alarm system though. I'll feel kinda better leaving my car alone places with that in there. lol

Last edited:

Cripton805

That cover is pretty nice. Says it comes in double DIN size too. I'll have to look into that.

That's fucking awesome your kill switch stopped them that many times. I'm going to hit you up on your killswitch knowledge pretty soon Cripton. Count on it. lmao Next on my wishlist is a GPS service enabled, paging alarm system though. I'll feel kinda better leaving my car alone places with that in there. lol
Yeah. Just let me know. You can do it yourself with about $30 unless you already have a solder gun, etc. it will be like $10

Just to give you a heads up... It only prevent's them from stealing the car partially.
They can steal just about everything else and if they really wanted to, they can just tow the car or search for the switch, bypass it, etc... Thats when the stupidity of the criminal comes in. haha

I've seen some of those GPS trackers. I kinda want one too. The only thing that sucks is that you must keep recharging them and must remember to keep it up. Also the subscription to it.

Exige24

Yeah. Just let me know. You can do it yourself with about $30 unless you already have a solder gun, etc. it will be like $10

Just to give you a heads up... It only prevent's them from stealing the car partially.
They can steal just about everything else and if they really wanted to, they can just tow the car or search for the switch, bypass it, etc... Thats when the stupidity of the criminal comes in. haha

I've seen some of those GPS trackers. I kinda want one too. The only thing that sucks is that you must keep recharging them and must remember to keep it up. Also the subscription to it.
Got a soldering gun so I'm set on that.

Scored the lip btw. Thanks again. Germz had few of his friends there too. Seemed like a cool enough crew. Pulled it off his whip. Felt kinda bad. lol but he said he's been meaning to do some different stuff there anyways. Got some under scuff, but the wall are nice for the most part. Original to his car. Surprised it's in as good a shape as it is. Will be slapping it on this friday. :thumbs up

Saw all the carbon. It's pretty sick. I really like it, but the hood and trunk is probably not for my car. You'd know if you seen it first hand. The Integra's there really seemed like tuner cars, inside and out, and mine's just not. At least not yet, but like I said maybe in the future. They were all just commenting over and over on how clean mine was. lol

Is that germz integra in the background and his friend's red one I saw? Sure looks like them. And that's priesker park too, huh? Holy shit. lmfao
How'd you meet all these guys anyways? They seem kinda young. Or maybe I'm just old. lol

I fucking love your old DA man. Theirs had a clean look to them, but yours is way, way cleaner than theirs from what I've seen of it.

Last edited:

Cripton805

Got a soldering gun so I'm set on that.

Scored the lip btw. Thanks again. Germz had few of his friends there too. Seemed like a cool enough crew. Pulled it off his whip. Felt kinda bad. lol but he said he's been meaning to do some different stuff there anyways. Got some under scuff, but the wall are nice for the most part. Original to his car. Surprised it's in as good a shape as it is. Will be slapping it on this friday. :thumbs up

Saw all the carbon. It's pretty sick. I really like it, but the hood and trunk is probably not for my car. You'd know if you seen it first hand. The Integra's there really seemed like tuner cars, inside and out, and mine's just not. At least not yet, but like I said maybe in the future. They all just commenting over and over on how clean mine was. lol
Man I can't believe he wanted to sell it for $20 for OEM. They're getting hard to find.
Yeah man. They do swapping, modding, and all of the good stuff.
They're cool guys and we get together sometimes once in a long while and do BBQs and any locals are invited to get small Honda meets together. We try to help people out and stuff... especially with DA's haha.
We try to keep the hating on the minimum. :)
We know hard work when we see it and appreciate people that take care of their cars.

Yeah. He has some carbon on there that I don't even think you can get it anywhere. Custom paneling.
Sometimes they sell some of their rarer parts for good prices.

If you need an engine swap, you can get the stuff and I know a guy that can swap it in, will wire up Vtec, and save you all the headaches for pretty cheap. "good price"
This guy has an insane built race hatch... so he knows his stuff.
So if you want to get into the "tuner scene" haha let me know.

Here's a write up for the Killswitch... If you need any explanation on parts or how it's done. PM Me.
http://causeforalarm.thecarthing.com/version6/fuel_kill/index.html

POST PICS A.S.A.P!!! :thumbs up