Status
Not open for further replies.

00DC2TW

Hey if this kid thinks his "roll cage bar" is so safe, he should hook his harnesses up like you would with a normal harness bar and go run his car into a brick wall at 50 mph and see if his bar holds up...

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
OP, you said that people who down your idea are the ones who ruin this site for you. Well, you're the kind that ruin it for me. You think that any idea you have should be praised by the rest of the members.Just because you take 15 minutes do screw a metal bar into your car, and call it a roll cage(That made me laugh, btw) doesn't mean that the rest of us are obligated to pat you on the back. Grow up and take constructive criticism. Not everyone is going to think your car is great, no need to whine about it.
Frankly, I think all the stickers look ridiculous, and smoking out the head lights is not smart. Why do you want to reduce the light output?
That strut bar looks something a 9 year old made to be part of his Erector set, I don't think you know anything about the flex or stress points of your car.
You remind me of an old saying my father used to tell me, "If you were half as smart as you think you are, you'd be dangerous."
It's structure like this that makes you one of my favorite members here. Well said, as usual!

Someone +rep him for me; I can't give him anymore right now

Rich-PMS

So his fabrication skills are as sub-par as his grammer. :)

Those harnesses are mounted the WORST way posible. I hope you don't drive anyone that you love in that death trap.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
OP, you said that people who down your idea are the ones who ruin this site for you. Well, you're the kind that ruin it for me. You think that any idea you have should be praised by the rest of the members.Just because you take 15 minutes do screw a metal bar into your car, and call it a roll cage(That made me laugh, btw) doesn't mean that the rest of us are obligated to pat you on the back. Grow up and take constructive criticism. Not everyone is going to think your car is great, no need to whine about it.
Frankly, I think all the stickers look ridiculous, and smoking out the head lights is not smart. Why do you want to reduce the light output?
That strut bar looks something a 9 year old made to be part of his Erector set, I don't think you know anything about the flex or stress points of your car.
You remind me of an old saying my father used to tell me, "If you were half as smart as you think you are, you'd be dangerous."
This right here, is exactly why he is my absolute favorite person on this site. No homo, I love you man. And Nick, you're an Ass for that, if it was an evo or sti, I'd say go for it, but not in a teggy. Never that in a teggy.

hidenplanvew

I think those are ebay seat belts to top it off... My d16z6 would rape that hunk up and down the road all day.. and no its not stock but atleast its safe to drive hahaha... It actually looks like a fence post he cut to fit or used plumbing pipe, just by the correct stuff and we wouldnt slam you at all and for god sake put some of the interior back in.. it just looks like your car was stolen and striped not cool or worth the "weight saving" that you think you have.

ghost1776

Respected Member!!
just checked backed to see if the bashing has stopped lol. now there is a frreaking rice patrol....lmao...classic!

Status
Not open for further replies.