led underglow

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
yeah they did look cool... in the 90's

if you truly want to then do it, its your car.
but you are gonna get laughed at at meets and trolled on here
in all honesty, i still dont think it looks bad on some SHOW cars, but even if i were ever to do it...and i have PLENTY of other things to do first, i sure as hell would never tell clubintegra.com :thumbs up

Prozon

Kris
If you like it do it. Whats with all the talk of it being popular in the 90's? When did the first Fast and Furious movie come out?? However they are not legal to have on while driving. Not in Washington anyways. As far as I know they aren't legal anywhere because they are a distraction to other drivers.

But like I said if you like it go for it. You can't expect many from this crowd to go for it, anything that's not OEM scares them. :thumbs up

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
To the OP. Were just expressing our opinions, isn't that what this post is for? Anywho. Its your car kid do what makes ya happy.

nvuswhippz

Union paying every 6 mo.
I would hate to spend money on looks put some money where it would benefit performance! suspension, motor work just my 2 cents cause lips, visors, and trunk accessories are just gonna get jacked when you go to the mall or the movies this friday to watch fast five!

da9_vito

Hazardous Grounds
speaking of fast and furious lol ima go buy a 95 civic paint it black and put some green neons under it and go highjack a truck hahahaha.

Prozon

Kris
da9_vito, those Civics rock. By far my favorite Civic, I plan to get one after the teg is done. :)
Also - cars can't drive under normal truck trailers. They have to be modified for the movies lol.