Valve Cover Thread

Sammich

That is the B20/OBD2 cover. I just have to plug the hole.

Injectors would really depend on the supporting mods. If you are up to the point of adding a larger injector, then you definetly require a tune. Which means Hondata/Neptune/etc The injectors in my pic are for furture boosting.
where/what size plug do you get/get it from?

BT that polished vc looks good man...did you clear it after???
Thanks. No, I haven't cleared it yet because it still needs work. I have more polishing to do. Once it's where I want it, I'll clear it. I threw it on now because I needed something on the car while 8UrCivic does my other VC.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I have a question about my valve cover, since I'm already here.. But the bolt that is in between the 2 middle spark plugs on my cover, its broke off.. Which would explain why there was like a pool of oil encrusted up on top when I bought it..... Should I be concerned about this and what do I do to fix it?

I have a question about my valve cover, since I'm already here.. But the bolt that is in between the 2 middle spark plugs on my cover, its broke off.. Which would explain why there was like a pool of oil encrusted up on top when I bought it..... Should I be concerned about this and what do I do to fix it?
Post a pic please but if it's the bolt I'm thinking of it's just there to hold down the spark wire bracket. It shouldn't leak eve if there is no bolt in it.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
As requested, its that thing in the middle. While I'm here, feel free to enjoy my valve cover, sway bar, intake, and header, lol

As requested, its that thing in the middle. While I'm here, feel free to enjoy my valve cover, sway bar, intake, and header, lol

I was picturing a Vtec vc. Yeah that would be why you have oil all over your VC.
Also, you're sway bar is located on the bottom of the car. What you're referring to as a sway bar is your strut bar.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
ah, sorry, I have both, so I get them confused.. But yeah, what do I do about this? I'm assuming the other end is the bolt end..

treybombRW

ah, sorry, I have both, so I get them confused.. But yeah, what do I do about this? I'm assuming the other end is the bolt end..
i broke a VC bolt or two pick a couple up at a junk yard including the cap nut. take the VC off and replace the pin. i just replaced 2 of mine.