91 Integra Rsx front end?

Spankingpanther

I know i'm going to sound like an idiot but i'm really not a fan of the front end of my 91 integra i would really like to put an rsx fron end on it (Full front end conversion) but can't seem to find any kits or answers, so i was wondering if anyone knew if it's possible to get a rsx front clip (doesn't matter what year) onto my teg. If so what all will i need and how difficult would it be? thanks in advance

eiznekeM

Put your flame suit on dude. It would take immense fabrication, and some electrical for the headlights. I'm pretty sure they're a little bit wider than a DA too. I wouldn't do it, but power to you.

Last edited:

built_ls

we should ignore post like this. just search for it on google. if u dont find it that means its stupid azz fuk

natron84

It would cost less to just buy a dc5. Not to mention you might escape with your dignity...

Prozon

Kris
Everyone is pretty much correct.

1.)
An RSX front clip wouldn't look good AT ALL on a ';91.

2.)
An RSX front clip wouldn't FIT a '91.

3.)
It would take a ridiculous amount of custom work that you probably don't know how to do.

4.)
The money spent on this freak of nature could BUY an RSX.

5.)
Even if you did successfully create this hybrid retard thing, that would be like ruining an RSX because you've got your crappy little Integra motor in it. A K Series motor, and the RSX front- again, you would be ruining an RSX, and you could have PAID for an RSX.

You basically want to ruin two perfectly good cars.
BAH! GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC.