And her name was Boost

The_Anima7or

The Rook
well, im deciding on tossing a turbo into my car.. but first things first, i know i should probably upgrade or replace something in my engine before i do that.. or could i just drop in and have fun? or what? engine has 134,419 miles on it.. but i could always just take out the turbo kit and put it on a new engine if/when i get one right? lol i was reading in other posts that you cant get very much power out of an N/A engine, but if you want a good amount of power, you should boost the car. plus, you get to put a BOOST gauge in your car! lol sorry, hyped up on NOS drink w00t! :D

BambinoGS

Anti-Ricer
do a compression and leakdown test on the engine to see if it's healthy enough for boost, then boost the crap out of it, blow the motor and get a vtec motor and boost that :)

MrGurley

************5-0
you could go k and make more than enough power NA...

but boosting the shit outta the stock motor sounds like a great idea to me lol might as well if your going to trash it anyway

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
130k with good compression would be fine to boost up to about 350hp on stock internals, different set ups will probably let you get more safely but in a FWD daily driver why would you want more than that?

92gsrboy

I agree if its healthy you can have some good fun for a while stock...then swap in a motor of your choice

The_Anima7or

The Rook
lol well, this car, between my mustang im working on too, ill want this car to last for a little while but i would probably be driving it more :D. simply because it is alot cheaper to do things to the teggy than the mustang, being as the mustang is newer lol but ill do a compression and leakdown test after i get it running and mobile lol because the engine itself looks good enough to handle a little ole' boost in its life lol. thanks everybody

The_Anima7or

The Rook
hey hey, im showing more love for the integra lol ive never done as much research ive done on my integra than i ever have for the mustang.. its just my parts go getter and my DD at the moment since this integra is pissing me off and not wanting to start..fml

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I'm just giving you a hard time, we here aren't exactly the most likely to ever get a mustang, I only know one mustang owner that isn't a douche, my uncle, and even he is borderline. He only gets the ok cuz he's fam

The_Anima7or

The Rook
i mean, i wasn't meaning anything in a D-bag tone or anything, i was just saying in a normal tone of voice lol i mean, its a car, it has 4 wheels and people talk all the S*** they want to about it because its just about all stock except for a couple things, and i know what you mean, i have met A LOT of douche bag mustang owners.. im not one of them lol