And her name was Boost

MrGurley

************5-0
lol i meant rt615k mybad, and yes the sw388 is the wheel the rota slips were made to replicate

MrGurley

************5-0
well, the car will more than likely be coated with a stealth black matte, with black rims with some kind of red element, i found some red lugnuts for the wheels, red Type-R carpet, sparco red seats, red LED gauges, either auto-meter COBALT series gauges, or the Carbon fiber series, red shift light if i can find one, red valve cover, etc.. its going to be killer.
hail yea man do whats gonna make you happy!
the cobalt gauges glow blue though so you might wanna stick with the carbon fiber ones with a red bulb, would tie in better with the rest of the car

and seriously your describing my first teg almost to the t, it was 100% murdered out, carbon gauges lit red... my friends called it the ghost cuz i never got caught with all the shit we did lol

The_Anima7or

The Rook
well, i did a google up of the rt615k tires and it shows falken makes that tire lol

Expensive, but they look sick!

yeah i think the CF gauges would be sweet, just gotta find where to get the red bulb covers.. i believe autometer sells them at their site.. heh well, looks like we have similar tastes mrgurley lol ill just borrow the copyright for this idea for a little while if you dont mind lol

if you want to see the rims i picked out, here is a link:
ENKEI EDR9'S

ENKEI PF01's

KZ-P's

MOTEGI MR117's (i really like these)

some OZ rims

i have lots of other links but im not going to waste more space lol

MrGurley

************5-0
You get more grip than the 615s but actually have some wet traction too.
nice, my roomate just grabbed a set of kumho ecsta xs' and loves the dry traction but even when its cloudy they get loose

The_Anima7or

The Rook
i need tires that have really good dry traction, but almost as good wet as well, since it rains pretty heavy here sometimes

The_Anima7or

The Rook
i like the PF's too.. that 1,008$ price tag is crazy.. but worth it lol. i was thinking about getting 17's, but since i live partly down a damn gravel road, and the car will be lowered a bit, dont want to rub or bottom out. thats another thing.. suspension.. i have no clue what to get! i found some Eibach springs, but i see all these camber parts, control arms, etc.. coilover sets, its so much! i am so mentally exausted from constantly researching the past week for at least 5 hours a day