My first car: 1994 Integra LS coupe

chris22

Hey all!! I've been on these forums since March 2012 but am just starting to post. Picked my Integra up for $2900 in March, 136,xxx miles, and just got my license in April. Had to drop a new timing belt/tires when I bought her. The only mods done to her are some aftermarket rims that came with the car and a temporary axle-back muffler. She is an automatic, but I still am in love with her. Plan on getting coilovers, strut bars, short ram intake, and maybe some dc headers by the end of this summer. Let me know what you guys think!! :)

Last edited:

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Looks in mint condition from what I can tell! This your first car?

chris22

thank you all! and yes it is my first car. Just recently found out that my dad may have orders to Okinawa, Japan so I may have to let go of her already. :( if so though I'm pretty pumped to be able to buy a Skyline over there for like $3000 :D I'll keep you guys posted!!

justjdm

DB8 Whore
thank you all! and yes it is my first car. Just recently found out that my dad may have orders to Okinawa, Japan so I may have to let go of her already. :( if so though I'm pretty pumped to be able to buy a Skyline over there for like $3000 :D I'll keep you guys posted!!
Hey, going from an integra to a skyline is a huge step! At least your first car was an integra! Keep us posted! You'll love it over there!

chris22

my dad is deciding to retire here, kind of bummed, I was really looking forward to moving. oh well, life goes on, atleast I have my Integra!

osiris19

Haha, would've been cool to have a real RHD skyline. But at least you still have a clean integra.