Made my own wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

fusion

It was a $600 rust bucket so I have got it up to its present state. Lots of welding. I installed stainless patches passenger rear quarter.

fusion

Well it is a 1.6 ltr honda Vtec engine. Perhaps my description is off. It is a JDM engine from Japan. I have varified its year at the Honda dealer from the serial number. Sorry if I have described it incorrectly.
All the best,
Fusion

96GSRteg

Tyler
Kinda reminds me of when on trailer park boys when j-roc makes a spoiler for julians Monte Carlo out of hockey sticks.

Otherwise id say its cool that you took time to make something unique and that you take pride in. Just don't go spray painting shit and putting it on air bags.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Canadian144

Kinda reminds me of when on trailer park boys when j-roc makes a spoiler for julians Monte Carlo out of hockey sticks.
HAHAHAHAHAH yes! I didn't know people in the US watched the show...

Not a fan of the wing man... just sits too high.

Kyle

Well it is a 1.6 ltr honda Vtec engine. Perhaps my description is off. It is a JDM engine from Japan. I have varified its year at the Honda dealer from the serial number. Sorry if I have described it incorrectly.
All the best,
Fusion
Once again, doesn't exist. ITR engines are 1.8 liters, not 1.6. You have a B16.

dlo253

Oh and you guys are incorrect there is a 1.6 vtec from 2002. D16w5 which has 'vtec-e'.... highly doubt that's what it is...hopefully. but just clearing up any confusion.

Last edited:

dlo253

Omg they worked now. Sorry but I can't even be nice. I give props for doing something different but boy am I glad that's not on my car. Just doesn't flow with anything whatsoever imo. Good lord what has happened to the world?!

stillhere153

HondEducated
that actually doesn't look anywhere near what I was expecting when I read the title all it needs is for you to run the highmount brake light wiring inside of the center tube so it is not exposed and of course to either pain the ss black or paint match it, and of course LOWER THAT RIDE lol

Status
Not open for further replies.