Made my own wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

SbS91TeG

Banned
ftfy, n00b
Bud I got four years on u and that was a vinly that was gonna go on my buddys h22 powered cvcc wagon drag car until he sold it. Its a joke sense the wings on peniguns are none functional I guess only people with a sense of humor would understand.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Bud I got four years on u and that was a vinly that was gonna go on my buddys h22 powered cvcc wagon drag car until he sold it. Its a joke sense the wings on peniguns are none functional I guess only people with a sense of humor would understand.
Well someone got their panties in a bunch. Apparently you are the one in need of a sense of humor

Ryan659

Hey you got some brown stuff on your nose get it out of klutchs assembly
Nice one Internet forum cool guy :thumbup:

Does your grandma know your looking on the Internet on her computer?

Sent from my iPhone in a galaxy far away.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Silly ricer wings are for penguins
Yeah, talk to me about a sense of humor, pony boy. The point I was making is that you f***ed the saying in the ass. I understand what you were trying to say, so I altered your post... I guess only people with commonsense would understand

SbS91TeG

Banned
^dochebag twins power up form of dochebags that can dish it out but cant take it. Like high school again huh what was that last year for you klucth

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
^dochebag twins power up form of dochebags that can dish it out but cant take it. Like high school again huh what was that last year for you klucth
Is that really all you have to say?! Maybe should have spent a little more time in high school, based on your sentence structure and spelling habits!

Status
Not open for further replies.