Made my own wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
^dochebag twins power up form of dochebags that can dish it out but cant take it. Like high school again huh what was that last year for you klucth
That was cute. And as a matter of fact it was. The sad part is I'm being more mature about this situation than you. Well done

99TegLs

dam. I'll be 19 in March. Didn't realize you were my age. This thread has absolutely nothing to do with that poor dude's excuse for a wing anymore haha

dlo253

Yeah, talk to me about a sense of humor, pony boy. The point I was making is that you f***ed the saying in the ass. I understand what you were trying to say, so I altered your post... I guess only people with commonsense would understand

Yeah, clearly needs to go back to school considering he couldnt comprehend the fact that you were just fixing his mistake lol. So many useless posts for nothing hahahah I love this place :thumbs up

SbS91TeG

Banned
Whoa watch out the grammar/spell check police. Thats all you got bud wings on cars that never see a track ment for cornering and isnt rwd is fucking stupid and makes them look like crap. Top fuel drag cars use them but they are rwd with faster trap speeds then even the fastest Honda's. Also I don't post with a punter it from my cell phone so the auto correction bs fucks with what I write. The open made his gsr look like some Mexican pos what's next vinyl graphics of his performance parts maybe some flames, a rooster or the virgin mary on his hood.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Whoa watch out the grammar/spell check police. Thats all you got bud wings on cars that never see a track ment for cornering and isnt rwd is f***ing stupid and makes them look like crap. Top fuel drag cars use them but they are rwd with faster trap speeds then even the fastest Honda's. Also I don't post with a punter it from my cell phone so the auto correction bs f***s with what I write. The open made his gsr look like some Mexican pos what's next vinyl graphics of his performance parts maybe some flames, a rooster or the virgin mary on his hood.
What does this have to do with you being completely retarded? You posted something that you thought was hilarious, it was posted incorrectly, I fixed it for you, you got all pissy and started raving like a small child that didn't get a lolli from the 7-11. Bringing up OPs modification abortion is not going to make you look any more educated.

WHAT ARE YOU RUNNING ON YOUR CAR?

SbS91TeG

Banned
I would love for you all to talk shit to my buddy who was gonna put the vinly up, hes close to 300 lbs 6ft something. Wasnt my idea for a vinly so maybe all you need to read the posts all the way thru before you group flame me. Looks like my ignore list found its first members to join it.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I would love for you all to talk shit to my buddy who was gonna put the vinly up, hes close to 300 lbs 6ft something. Wasnt my idea for a vinly so maybe all you need to read the posts all the way thru before you group flame me. Looks like my ignore list found its first members to join it.
Hahahaha wow, this is a dense one....

Status
Not open for further replies.