Scam beware of jdmenginecorp.com!!!!

Ch_n0

On March 30th I Ordered a "Honda Honda CRV JDM B20Z Motor B20B 2.0L DOHC Engine B20 1998-2000" how the advertise it. But instead I receive a B18A1 engine on April 5th to find this after taking the plastic wrap. Called the owner which and notified him about the problem. He asked for pictures and so I sent him the pictures he requested. I called David (owner) and told him that I had sent the pictures to his email. He then went on saying that it was my old defective engine that I placed on the pallet and then I took pictures of it and now I was trying to get a free engine from them. The funny thing was that he kept on saying that I was just trying to pull a scam on his company but told me not to make false accusation saying that his company shipped this to me. I told him that I would file a complaint against his company and file a claim on PayPal, when I said that he calmed down and said that he was going to investigate and call the shipping company but before this I told him to call the shipping company and he refused arguing that he is been working with them for years. Suddenly out of nowhere he started telling me that he would call the police and file a report and I was going to see him in court for trying to scam his company. He mentioned the courts several times and calling the cops and so on trying to scare me off with that. So that same day seeing that this guys was not going to solve the problem I did a claim with PayPal. Literally after five minutes of opening the claim on PayPal he called me saying that if I didn't close the claim on PayPal I was going to be in a lot of trouble and he would send me to court. I think he was trying to buy time so that way I wouldn't of being able to open a claim on PayPal. So everyone heads up if you buy from this guy over the internet. This company is actually located in Richardson Texas. Here I'll post some pictures of what I received from this company.

This is what I got from jdmenginescorp.com
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Received a B18A1 all rusty and dried with cracked oil pan
[/URL][/IMG]

This is my car still running with the original B18B1 I was planning on doing a swap
[/URL][/IMG]

This is my engine bay and how it sits now
[/URL][/IMG]

Here is a picture of my stock B18B1
[/URL][/IMG]

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
Glad you saved me my money, i dont want to buy from there. Did you ever get the owner's full name? Just in case he sprouts another BS company.

Sent from my DC4

94RS

No fucks given.
So not only is the owner of the company a scam artist, but also a complete f***ing moron. "Old defective engine was placed on the pallet." I never knew G3's came with A1's....

And not only that, but OP said he ordered a B20, which neither engines in the pics are. Unless the scam guy thinks OP gave pics of two different engines and is trying to hide the B20 for whatever reason

Either way, f*** that company. Good looking out OP

Last edited:

chuckklez

Yea man that sucks, u have to make sure what u ordered is in the box b4 u sign for it. Sorry they tried to scam you though.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
damn man..sorry to hear about the bad business....ill definitely keep them on my list of not to buy from...H-motors is always a good place to buy from.

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
damn man..sorry to hear about the bad business....ill definitely keep them on my list of not to buy from...H-motors is always a good place to buy from.
:shock: them some high prices wow. 2 grand for an ls motor? Nippon-motors.com is less than half the price.

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Owner sounds real trashy... At the very least he should have said he would look into it before accusing you of scamming him! Thanks for posting this though, your loss is a possible gain for anyone else possibly buying from him. Keep us posted!
- Aaron

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
:shock: them some high prices wow. 2 grand for an ls motor? Nippon-motors.com is less than half the price.
maybe ...but our team has bought 5 motors from them....h22, two b18c5's, and two b18c1's and over the past few years we have not had any troubles with them going bad on us...I even just bought my recent motor from them to do my swap...and they are a great company that keeps in contact with their customers.

idk to each his own...i guess....i;d buy from them again...:)

I do hope u get your motor problems solved or your money back in the end..:D

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
If it was shipped freight, I would have refused it as soon as I saw that. Just told them to ship that garbage back. Hopefully things work out.