Our Website Family: TunerSports.com ClubCivic.com ClubIntegra.com
Attention Acura Integra Visitor:  Remove this block by logging in above or r

Welcome to ClubIntegra.com.

A forum dedicated to the Acura Integra, including all generations. In order to post on this forum you will have to register.

Registration is free and will entitle you to other site features including access to post your Acura Integra in the member's garage, join in raffles for performance parts, etc.

To start viewing messages by generation, select the Acura Integra forum that you want to visit from the list below. Or view all Acura Integra forums.

Go Back   ClubIntegra.com - Acura Integra Forum > Ride of the Month > Submit your Ride

Submit your Ride Submit your Integra for a chance to win ROTM

Please SEARCH before posting a new thread. ->
Ready to Post a New Thread/Question? ->



VOTE! June '15 ROTM

Submit your Ride


View Poll Results: ROTM
Noneed2Hate 3 18.75%
HRubss 2 12.50%
Ryan659 11 68.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-29-2015, 09:38 PM   #16
Noneed2Hate
Senior Member
 
Noneed2Hate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: North SD, CA
Posts: 960
 
iTrader: (4)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R13 View Post
I'm just gonna go ahead and congratulate Ryan and his blue SiR-G.
I feel like his blue really compliments the white wheels he has
Noneed2Hate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 09:40 PM   #17
Ryan659
Senior Member
 
Ryan659's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: CA
Posts: 2,312
 
iTrader: (4)

Default VOTE! June '15 ROTM

It's taken awhile but it's finally done
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

@RZphotography

Quote:
That would imply that his girlfriend is old enough to have children...
Ryan659 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 09:41 PM   #18
Ryan659
Senior Member
 
Ryan659's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: CA
Posts: 2,312
 
iTrader: (4)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noneed2Hate View Post
I feel like his blue really compliments the white wheels he has
No more white wheels
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

@RZphotography

Quote:
That would imply that his girlfriend is old enough to have children...
Ryan659 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 11:24 PM   #19
R13
The other asshole
 
R13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,802
 

iTrader: (7)

Default

Doesn't that make your entry invalid because the pics aren't how the car really looks therefore automatically disqualifying you?
__________________
Sunburned Window Trim Crew
Quote:
You can't have a B16 because you have an automatic transmission.
Quote:
Okay try it and tell us how it works
Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
f*** em...
( . Y . )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 11:33 PM   #20
94RS
No f***s given.
 
94RS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: P. Park, FL
Age: 25
Posts: 4,165
 
iTrader: (3)

Default VOTE! June '15 ROTM

Hold on, they may still be white to noneed2hate if we don't tell him the real color...
__________________
Quote:
Damn dude, you're more of an ass than 94RS.
Quote:
no one here speaks asshole... except for 94RS, he's fluent in that.
Quote:
You just ruined my thread

1994 Integra RS - Dead again...

1981 Honda C70

2007 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC

2003 Buell Firebolt XB9R
94RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 11:35 PM   #21
Noneed2Hate
Senior Member
 
Noneed2Hate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: North SD, CA
Posts: 960
 
iTrader: (4)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94RS View Post
Hold on, they may still be white to noneed2hate if we don't tell him the real color...
oh shush you, white is the absence of color so your argument is invalid
Noneed2Hate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 11:36 PM   #22
94RS
No f***s given.
 
94RS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: P. Park, FL
Age: 25
Posts: 4,165
 
iTrader: (3)

Default

So... You're telling me that since you're colorblind, everything is white? Damn, I'd hate to be you.
__________________
Quote:
Damn dude, you're more of an ass than 94RS.
Quote:
no one here speaks asshole... except for 94RS, he's fluent in that.
Quote:
You just ruined my thread

1994 Integra RS - Dead again...

1981 Honda C70

2007 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC

2003 Buell Firebolt XB9R
94RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 11:39 PM   #23
R13
The other asshole
 
R13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,802
 

iTrader: (7)

Default

At least he can't be racist.
__________________
Sunburned Window Trim Crew
Quote:
You can't have a B16 because you have an automatic transmission.
Quote:
Okay try it and tell us how it works
Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
f*** em...
( . Y . )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 11:52 PM   #24
94RS
No f***s given.
 
94RS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: P. Park, FL
Age: 25
Posts: 4,165
 
iTrader: (3)

Default VOTE! June '15 ROTM

Unless he sees dark colors as super dark, so everyone looks like they're Popo from DBZ?
__________________
Quote:
Damn dude, you're more of an ass than 94RS.
Quote:
no one here speaks asshole... except for 94RS, he's fluent in that.
Quote:
You just ruined my thread

1994 Integra RS - Dead again...

1981 Honda C70

2007 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC

2003 Buell Firebolt XB9R
94RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 11:57 PM   #25
R13
The other asshole
 
R13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,802
 

iTrader: (7)

Default

__________________
Sunburned Window Trim Crew
Quote:
You can't have a B16 because you have an automatic transmission.
Quote:
Okay try it and tell us how it works
Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
f*** em...
( . Y . )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 02:45 AM   #26
Ryan659
Senior Member
 
Ryan659's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: CA
Posts: 2,312
 
iTrader: (4)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R13 View Post
Doesn't that make your entry invalid because the pics aren't how the car really looks therefore automatically disqualifying you?
No how much did NoNeed pay you to say that huh?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

@RZphotography

Quote:
That would imply that his girlfriend is old enough to have children...
Ryan659 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 04:20 AM   #27
R13
The other asshole
 
R13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,802
 

iTrader: (7)

Default

He didn't have to pay me.

Getting you disqualified by spouting random bulls*** would be funnier than my last round in rotm
__________________
Sunburned Window Trim Crew
Quote:
You can't have a B16 because you have an automatic transmission.
Quote:
Okay try it and tell us how it works
Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
f*** em...
( . Y . )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 12:20 PM   #28
Noneed2Hate
Senior Member
 
Noneed2Hate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: North SD, CA
Posts: 960
 
iTrader: (4)

Default

Implying someone need's to be paid to speak the truth!!! also lying about the color of your vehicle
Noneed2Hate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 12:30 AM   #29
jbrown97ls
Senior Member
 
jbrown97ls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Midwest
Age: 27
Posts: 1,879
 

iTrader: (8)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R13 View Post
He didn't have to pay me.

Getting you disqualified by spouting random bulls*** would be funnier than my last round in rotm

Your last round in ROTM was legendary
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jbrown97ls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 12:43 AM   #30
R13
The other asshole
 
R13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,802
 

iTrader: (7)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown97ls View Post
Your last round in ROTM was legendary

The best part about it is simply that I had nothing to do with it.
__________________
Sunburned Window Trim Crew
Quote:
You can't have a B16 because you have an automatic transmission.
Quote:
Okay try it and tell us how it works
Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
f*** em...
( . Y . )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply




Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
VOTE! April '15 ROTM dc2GS-R Submit your Ride 13 08-29-2015 04:30 PM
June '15 ROTM Winner: Ryan659 Ryan659 Past Winners 16 06-27-2015 05:17 AM
VOTE! May '15 ROTM dc2GS-R Submit your Ride 17 06-09-2015 04:21 PM
VOTE! June '12 ROTM dc2GS-R Submit your Ride 50 06-28-2012 11:10 PM
VOTE! June 2011 ROTM dc2GS-R Submit your Ride 20 06-30-2011 08:23 PM

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:50 AM.

Make a Donation
If you enjoy this website and found it helpful any donation is appreciated.


Store News:

Latest Topics:


Store Specials:








Find this site helpful? Donations are appreciated.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
Forum SEO by Zoints