Which head i can use

oscar112709

Banned
I love people who selectively read what they want to see. 94RS already mentioned how to read your VIN#, but you didnt care to read it :roll:

Yes and mounts but ama see first what can be a fast simple swap but if I would have to I perfer h22

What, i forgot to put in my hearing aid for my eyes :shock:

D series are in Honda Civics PERIOD!!!

I read that you want to put in an H22, but complaining about swapping out cv's, transmission...dont forget that you would have to replace your ECU as well.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Yes I did went back after you wrote me today but at that time I was working speed reading n typing sorry..... Naw man turbo on a automatic time to change the game lil bit..camber kit suspension from function form new pipes headers didn't fit was hitting my oil pan but still working it wilwood brakes coming in
Please, for the love of wanting to know more about your car, dont just buy parts without doing research. LS motors are not the same as GSR motors. D series headers will not fit on a b series, is probably why its hitting your oil pan :lol:

Why are you planning to buy parts, when you are confused about the motor you have? Doesnt make any sense, and your project will be a fail. You will be wasting money and getting frustrated, because you bought the wrong parts.

Why wilwood BBK?

94RS

No fucks given.
Turbo's on automatics have been done before, so have superchargers... You wouldn't be "changing the game."

Turbocharging an auto Honda is far different than something like an automatic Eclipse GSX for one huge problem: Hondamatics are shit transmissions.

They can barely hold much more N/A power than what the car comes with... If you add boost into the mix, the trans doesn't last long at all.

R13

The other asshole
You could always get a Gallo 24. They make mad power.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I like 90-93 integras, whether it be a DB or DA. Those fronts look sexy to me.

Please post pics of your baby so we can see what you are working with. Motor, interior, exterior ;)

R13

The other asshole
Shoulda bought a ferd.

You know what they say "built ferd tough" Just slap two big ass turbos on and you're golden. :mrgreen:

oscar112709

Banned
Please, for the love of wanting to know more about your car, dont just buy parts without doing research. LS motors are not the same as GSR motors. D series headers will not fit on a b series, is probably why its hitting your oil pan :lol:

Why are you planning to buy parts, when you are confused about the motor you have? Doesnt make any sense, and your project will be a fail. You will be wasting money and getting frustrated, because you bought the wrong parts.

Why wilwood BBK?
Yes I know thank you thou now I know what to buy I was just confused about all these kind of engine builds

oscar112709

Banned
Turbo's on automatics have been done before, so have superchargers... You wouldn't be "changing the game."

Turbocharging an auto Honda is far different than something like an automatic Eclipse GSX for one huge problem: Hondamatics are shit transmissions.

They can barely hold much more N/A power than what the car comes with... If you add boost into the mix, the trans doesn't last long at all.
Yeah my boy had a turbo matic shit was nice tranny was slipping but shit was nice then convert to stick

94RS

No fucks given.
So lemme get this straight... You had a buddy that had a turbo automatic Honderp. The transmission started slipping because of the turbo. And yet you still wanna go through with it for your car...

Yup, you're changing the game alright... You're changing it to the Special Olympics.