$2500 rebuilt engine?

oscar112709

Banned
I swear haters gunna hate....2500 is not bad but just wanted to know fuck.....jdmdepot 2000ish but used with miles this scammer does 0miles b20 b1816 I pick he makes ....but am going to check him out first am not just going to hand over 2gs for free

94RS

No fucks given.
"Haters?" :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

It really is true... You can't fix stupid.

oscar112709

Banned
Don't be mad at me because I haven't forgot that you're a total moron....$800 brakes, in the back, for a car worth 1k. :rolf:
Who said am selling it....What car you have fuck head hating on some else built auto or stick don't matter to me bitch aslong I get more hp then 130

94RS

No fucks given.
Who said am selling it....What car you have f*** head hating on some else built auto or stick don't matter to me b**** aslong I get more hp then 130
This is a hard one considering we're on ClubIntegra

Noneed2Hate

Who said am selling it....What car you have f*** head hating on some else built auto or stick don't matter to me b**** aslong I get more hp then 130
So spending $2,000+ to get 140hp?

Just do some free weight reduction yo

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.

Look at the stupid guy wilwood in the back stock in the front .... mullet
Ok, I take it back... That car is worth about $800.

Idk what you want us to look at though. The windshield, maybe? That picture doesn't show us any kind of brake setup. It does showoff your nicely patina'd paint though... :roll:

oscar112709

Banned
Ok, I take it back... That car is worth about $800.

Idk what you want us to look at though. The windshield, maybe? That picture doesn't show us any kind of brake setup. It does showoff your nicely patina'd paint though... :roll:
Maybe tomorrow I take pics of it brb maybe I got one

oscar112709

Banned
Guaranteed a 50cc scooter would be worth more than the steaming pile you waste money on.
Ok the guy that Bashas on everyone like they're in Middle School the guy that drives a scooter sits at home all day online just to talk shit.... you are in club Integra forum instead of helping or giving advice or compliments or the best way to help out all you do is be a douchebag and hate on everybody else accomplishment