February '15 ROTM Winner: Nick_C78

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I went with the 98 spec JDM ITR 25mm lol it feels pretty good.. but then again.. you like your springs backwards for whatever reason lol

gangster

last thing homeboy needs is more power lol, he needs seat time over any part out there!
lol ! I wanna try his transmission out.

Nick_C78

I went with the 98 spec JDM ITR 25mm lol it feels pretty good.. but then again.. you like your springs backwards for whatever reason lol

gangster

last thing homeboy needs is more power lol, he needs seat time over any part out there!
A lot of us run reverse spring set ups. I actually have the same rates Jackson used. Tom also uses reverse and damien. I believe donut did too. lol

Exactly! I need wayyy more seat time. The car is solid. I just need to change my brake fluid, get some tires and get cracking.

Nick_C78

Mmmm kind of. I actually chose the rates before I knew Jackson used them, but yes. If it works for them it is good enough for me. You are just special and drive fast on weird suspension like those messed up skunk Pro C. You are also Sub2 without advanced aero. So you don't count :p

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
Mmmm kind of. I actually chose the rates before I knew Jackson used them, but yes. If it works for them it is good enough for me. You are just special and drive fast on weird suspension like those messed up skunk Pro C. You are also Sub2 without advanced aero. So you don't count :p
Lol those pro C's were amazing. Missing collars, no dampening adjustment, couldn't even set ride height since a collar was missing, or preload. But...

My rear bumper counts as advanced aero, and between me and you.. I use NAS

Pretty sure I'm the fastest b series that has a stock motor/trans without aero out there. Scary part is that I feel like I can see shave time off lol it is cool hanging in there with the big dogs with what I have.

Nick_C78

Keep at it man. And I believe you indeed are the fastest stock bseries...actually I think andy hope is...if you count him. And thats a b16 too if not mistaken. Damien is not far beind with his b16. :p

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
those guys are good. Even tho they both have crazy good suspension and andys car in General is amazing from suspension and that b16 isn't stock I'm sure. Might only make whatever his class limits it to but like at 4000 rpm lol