stock exhaust diameter questions....

94exa2

ok guys, new here, and new to integras, but i am looking at buying a 2001 integra gs sedan (have to get rid of my coupe and get a family car....), and was wondering, what is the stock exhaust diameters for b18b powered ls/gs sedans? stock diameter for gsr? also, will the catbacks from 94-01 integra coupes and 92-00 civic coupes fit on a teg sedan? hoping my coupe catback will fit on the sedan......

thanks guys

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Welcome! I believe the stock diameter is 2 inches for all, but dont hold me to that.. And they should, but you will have to extend them somewhere along the way to make it long enough.... Hope this helps

94exa2

anyone else have any input on this? i was thinking gsr exhaust would be a lil bigger than the gs/ls exhaust

Coney

Spacely
i believe with the exception of the 94-99 GSR all integra headers and exhausts are identical.

94exa2

so other than the type-r's, every 94-01 teg has the same stock exhause? is 2" correct?
what the exception for 94-99 gsr's?

jznsn2u

so other than the type-r's, every 94-01 teg has the same stock exhause? is 2" correct?
what the exception for 94-99 gsr's?
No exception. All gsr/ls/se/rs/gs are 2.0 inch.

99Integrags

The excetion he was talking about is that 94-99 gsr's catbacks are a different length than ls/gs/rs/se.

94exa2

The excetion he was talking about is that 94-99 gsr's catbacks are a different length than ls/gs/rs/se.
ooooohhh, ok, i understand now. well, i guess ill be happy with the stock 2" exhaust. just a new header and my rsx-s muffler

94exa2

ok, thanks guys. i guess ill keep the stock exhaust (should be mandrel from factory, right?) with an rsx-s/ITR muffler, 4-1 header and icebox....should do me fine for now

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
ok, thanks guys. i guess ill keep the stock exhaust (should be mandrel from factory, right?) with an rsx-s/ITR muffler, 4-1 header and icebox....should do me fine for now
It is not mandrel bent from the factory.