Any body got a Daily Driver Turbo?

Primoce

Frequent Blogger
Just curious about my decision to go turbo... my teg is a DD... Any body go this route for your dd?

ben h

Banned
not yet in the possess of doing it
only thing iv wondered about is being a pizza delivery guy with a turboed car o.0

Primoce

Frequent Blogger
Lol! guys I have a b18b ... one of the best motors i understand to boost
My daily driving is done from going to work, school, and occasional 400miles trips
Thing is... I dont plan on racing or abusing the boost by any means... i just want a decent/reliable turbo setup

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
hm.. well I think I have the solution for you! Just use your lips and tongue to make turbo noises and overrevs and it'll be pretty much the same, and much cheaper! Its what I do :)

MugenDan

Lol! guys I have a b18b ... one of the best motors i understand to boost
My daily driving is done from going to work, school, and occasional 400miles trips
Thing is... I dont plan on racing or abusing the boost by any means... i just want a decent/reliable turbo setup
lol it doesnt matter really what engine,is how u fix it and who. beacuse to be honest al b series can give pretty high hp, like a gsr,or type r ;)

built_ls

Go for it.... Just dont half ass it.if you take it to a good local shop you should've have any problems. Just tell them what your goal is

Primoce

Frequent Blogger
lol it doesnt matter really what engine,is how u fix it and who. beacuse to be honest al b series can give pretty high hp, like a gsr,or type r ;)
Okay. So yea, I have the right guys for tuning (check) Slowmotion Motorsports. Im not really targeting very HP gains because I would only run 6-8lbs of boost Daily to keep it reliable you know? In other terms, last long

Primoce

Frequent Blogger
Go for it.... Just dont half ass it.if you take it to a good local shop you should've have any problems. Just tell them what your goal is
Thanks for your input, Thats kinda what i figured, so good to hear a x2 on that

<CleanNDirty>

my last car was had a turbo and it was my dd. then again it was turbocharged from the factory. i want a to turbo my teg as a dd also bu i plan on doing everything else to car before that. hopefully turbo next summer. just need to find place to install and tune it. im a body man, i fix dents and paint and do bolt on mods. Im gonna leave the whole process to the professionals, also gives me a warranty on it from where i get it done at.

i would save money up if i was u and buy turbo kit and take it to place and hav them install it, they are gonna hav to get additional stuff but they would kno what u need better then you. Just make sure you have enough money for additional items and tuning normally runs 500 by itself. Good luck