1986 Acura Integra

Benn Titleman

My car has 113,000 miles and it runs well. Been driving it 27 years. I have not seen another '86 here in Denver for quite a while. Are there any other owners still driving this model? I haven't had trouble finding parts yet. Curious about how many are still on the road.

Smurfblue

tyeteg

There's a fare bit, in drive an 88. Check out g1teg.org totally dedicated to the G1's there's a Facebook page too that's pretty active. Just search classic integra club on Facebook

enoch723

Yeah man, the classics are still alive and well. I drive my 88 every day and am pushing 186k miles and counting. In the slow process of restoring mine to an SE model with a zc sap though. Once im done it will be a one of kind

JDMDA6MARQUEZ

I have 124k on mine and im crazy about my first gen.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

JDMDA6MARQUEZ

Thanks, Im keeping my cf48's im trying to restore them to original but like you said I cant find the disc and im going to order the caps as soon as I find them.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

enoch723

What spoiler is that anyways? Its like a mix between the SE and the mugen, I really like it

pisces312

Yep

Bought my 1986 Acura Integra RS 5 door hatch a few years back with JUST 15k miles.
I have aboaut 60k now. I loaned to a buddy for a few years and he racked up the miles.
Only problem...he broke the wiper switch. I"ve spent years looking for a replacement.
The car is rust free and in great shape other than the switch.

awright3331

G1 TEG
Mine is an 89, bought it with 235,000 miles on it now is got 251,549 miles as of today 3/25/13. got a bunch of new stuff on it

acura_princess

hannah- 86 teggy

Love my car, she's got about 250k on her and she drives strong, tried to add a picture of it but i don't really know how to do that yet!