Whitedc4's Daily Driver thread

whitedc4

BECAUSE RACECAR

Sold my old daily because it was getting on the old side.

so I upgraded from an 08 civic si, that was boosted and made enough power (to make you hangry) to a 2012 subaru impreza sti.

purchase date: August 7th '14

I bought it stock. it had been previously modified to my understanding. however they had an intake and coilovers on it so nothing i can't correct.

moments after purchasing i ordered BC racing BR coilovers, Work XD9 wheels, an Invidia catless downpipe, the invidia q300 exhaust, a cobb 3 port electronic boost control solenoid and an engine management system from cobb called accessport.

still waiting for the works to come in but for now i have these to play with.

a few days ago i got tired of staring at parts and went to work.

installed the EBCS, downpipe, exhaust and got it tuned all the same weekend.

i'll post more photos later BUT i have to leave right now.

Last edited:

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Agreed^ I have heard great things about Cobb products. How is it compared to a S2000?

whitedc4

Fixed the broken link for the photo. I took out most of the referral code and missed like 8 letters all better. I'm posting from my phone and all I have on here are these of it

I'm the one in the front :)
Has black housings which normally is say ew but they come factory with chrome do they look awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whitedc4

You'll love that accessport, it's fantastic.

Yes it's awesome!! My tuner set up the gauges to where I can monitor everything and it's really convenient!

Agreed^ I have heard great things about Cobb products. How is it compared to a S2000?
The handling is superb.
And with the two bolt ons I have it wil way out perform one.

Sexy... The parts are okay too...

Dude, shut the fuck up..

<3

Woah I didn't know the SI was boosted!

Some good looking parts! Can't wait to see it all installed.

Why do you have to always be an ass?

Yep civic could outrun this car when I first got it not sure now, the guy who bought it shipped out to the military, so I won't know :( poop

renarudo

Fixed the broken link for the photo. I took out most of the referral code and missed like 8 letters all better. I'm posting from my phone and all I have on here are these of it

I'm the one in the front :)
Has black housings which normally is say ew but they come factory with chrome do they look awesome.

That last picture, looked like a fun cruise. Your subie is coming along nicely.

randomhobo

automagic user
How is the exhaust note now? I'm pretty much decided on the Q300 for the Civic but I still hesitate because it's always shitty online videos from people who can't record lol.

whitedc4

Maybe ican make a sound clip but it would just be from an iPhone. I love it.
Deep low rumble.

whitedc4

I feel bad harassing you with questions but how about the BC coilovers?

I don't have them in yet but they ARE on the yellow bullet and they've never skipped a beat. Sooooooooooooooo :) can't imagine they'll be bad.

They take a beating too so if they can stand the track I'm willing to bet they're pretty reliable for street use.